Wisdom the Topix Troll
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Wondering

Morehead, KY

#1 May 22, 2013
So we all know Wisdom is the biggest troll on Topix. I am calling out everyone that has been tongue lashed by this person to ignore EVERY post she makes. This is the best way to deal with trolls. We don't need a person who thinks she is better than everyone else spreading her venom all over our community. Just keep that in mind when she is being rude and ignorant. Thanks.
UR so right

Cleveland, GA

#3 May 22, 2013
Wondering wrote:
So we all know Wisdom is the biggest troll on Topix. I am calling out everyone that has been tongue lashed by this person to ignore EVERY post she makes. This is the best way to deal with trolls. We don't need a person who thinks she is better than everyone else spreading her venom all over our community. Just keep that in mind when she is being rude and ignorant. Thanks.
I couldn't agree more. It has become more and more evident lately that she is exactly what you state, the Topix Troll. Sadly, one of the most obnoxious, self-righteous and self-centered individuals on here. She is extremely fond of making dangerous and usually inaccurate assumptions and attempts to turn any thread into something that suits her own agenda, no matter how far fetched it might be. I quit responding to her and no longer open threads that she starts. I find her extremely repulsive.
Ann

Flemingsburg, KY

#4 May 22, 2013
You're both right, but creating a thread about her will only entice her to post here. I hope she stays away, but I'm afraid that's just wishful thinking.
Wondering

Morehead, KY

#5 May 22, 2013
Ann wrote:
You're both right, but creating a thread about her will only entice her to post here. I hope she stays away, but I'm afraid that's just wishful thinking.
If she posts here - just ignore it. She'll eventually get the message that no one cares what she thinks or is going to fall for her "trolling" - we're done.
The Truth

Nipomo, CA

#6 May 22, 2013
I find Wisdom to be very enlightening & educational. In fact I find her very entertaining when she is putting down the facts. If you don't like the reponse then big deal. I think it outright HILARIOUS that you all have called out a "posse" to make an "event" to run her out of town. "Go on Get"! Now Wisdom is probably laughing out loud. Boy, small town politics....Ha, ha....
WISDOM

Shelbyville, KY

#7 May 22, 2013
Since when is ones right to free speech considered trolling, indeed it is only because comments made are a) factual and b) contrary to your beliefs and thus you only then consider it offensive. No one has yet to prove anything I have posted to be wrong, let alone blatantly deceptive.

I am sorry that you are unable to post a counter defense using the facts as you see them, it generally becomes a personal attack on me, an attack on my attached source to support my beliefs/statements or a diversionary remark/retort.

I do not force you to read my postings, but many of you ultimately know that I am right, that I represent the majority of your friends and/or neighbors- certainly those who have a greater world experience than merely existing in the 'head.

When you see the full extent and ramifications of the current triad of events that Barry has going- you will realize that I have been right all along. Deep down you also realizing that killing a fetus, "just ain't right" and that is a major reason some hang on to the Democrat party. Likewise, a sizable number of you look forward to your plantation subsidy- which is fine if you have been contributing to it for years, but what is the price of your liberty and freedom, and can it be measured in a monthly check from the rest of the producing class.

So gather your ropes and your torches, I'll be in town soon enough.
peas in a pod

Chicago, IL

#8 May 22, 2013
The Truth wrote:
I find Wisdom to be very enlightening & educational. In fact I find her very entertaining when she is putting down the facts. If you don't like the reponse then big deal. I think it outright HILARIOUS that you all have called out a "posse" to make an "event" to run her out of town. "Go on Get"! Now Wisdom is probably laughing out loud. Boy, small town politics....Ha, ha....
Nobody is running her out of anywhere. Most people with common sense choose to ignore her because she's impossible to communicate with. If you like her so much then by all means, take her. You both seem similar so your union should be a blessed one. Chow!
Okay

Winder, GA

#9 May 22, 2013
WISDOM wrote:
Since when is ones right to free speech considered trolling, indeed it is only because comments made are a) factual and b) contrary to your beliefs and thus you only then consider it offensive. No one has yet to prove anything I have posted to be wrong, let alone blatantly deceptive.
I am sorry that you are unable to post a counter defense using the facts as you see them, it generally becomes a personal attack on me, an attack on my attached source to support my beliefs/statements or a diversionary remark/retort.
I do not force you to read my postings, but many of you ultimately know that I am right, that I represent the majority of your friends and/or neighbors- certainly those who have a greater world

experience than merely existing in the 'head.
When you see the full extent and ramifications of the current triad of events that Barry has going- you will realize that I have been right all along. Deep down you also realizing that killing a fetus, "just ain't right" and that is a major reason some hang on to the Democrat party. Likewise, a sizable number of you look forward to your plantation subsidy- which is fine if you have been contributing to it for years, but what is the price of your liberty and freedom, and can it be measured in a monthly check from the rest of the producing class.
So gather your ropes and your torches, I'll be in town soon enough.
Keep posting wisdom.And your right they hate hearing the truth about abortion. You go girl!
WISDOM

Shelbyville, KY

#10 May 22, 2013
You haven't challenged me, unless you are one of the other Topix chameleons who has to change their monicker with every comment- afraid to stand up and be challenged as one, because your mental prowess is lacking and your foresight is null.

Common sense says it is wrong to demand that other people who work hard be forced to give others part of their paycheck- unless they are working with, or for that party of the first part.

Common sense says that socialized healthcare will cost everyone more and that services will be rationed and cost containment will have to occur.

Common sense says that killing the most innocent amongst us, especially when it is your own child is one of the most abhorrent things a person could do.

Common sense says that nothing is free, especially a government check- it is simply a plantation subsidy for staying and voting for your check, and not working for it.

Common sense says that a government who tries to restrict your first and second amendment rights will stop at nothing short of total control over the populous.

But common sense is not so common as this topix site demonstrates.
Yup

Cleveland, GA

#11 May 22, 2013
According to Wikipedia -

Troll (Internet)
In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/ˈtro&#650 ;l/,/ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Based simply on her most recent diversion in the new tattoo shop thread, veering off into a tirade about people who want tattoos and being "on the dole", it's pretty clear. Yup, Wisdom is definitely a Troll exhibiting every aspect of the above definition.

I would be the first in line to try a beta version of an "ignore" feature on Topix. I would dearly love to never see that name again. Actually, I guess I'm the fortunate one, I will soon be moving to another town and I've already checked the board there and it is "Wisdom" free! I'll miss some things about Morehead, but she is not one of them.
Wrong

Cleveland, GA

#12 May 22, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting wisdom.And your right they hate hearing the truth about abortion. You go girl!
You mistakenly assume that everyone that dislikes Wisdom is pro-abortion. You couldn't be more wrong. We are of the same party, but he/she is so obnoxious and outrageous with the statements made that he/she has made me ashamed of being associated with the same party. I am quite sure that a fair number of people have reconsidered their affiliation based on the fanatical posts.
Wisdom

Shelbyville, KY

#13 May 22, 2013
Then you are not of core convictions...if you are willing to let people like Dr. Gosnell exist in practice, and Planned Parenthood was well aware of him and did nothing because they were afraid of collateral damage to their own organization.

Abortion is the keystone that no democrat is willing to give up. It is the altar of sacrifice to which the hold on to-very hard.
Wrong

Cleveland, GA

#14 May 22, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Then you are not of core convictions...if you are willing to let people like Dr. Gosnell exist in practice, and Planned Parenthood was well aware of him and did nothing because they were afraid of collateral damage to their own organization.
Abortion is the keystone that no democrat is willing to give up. It is the altar of sacrifice to which the hold on to-very hard.
Where did you get the idea I am democrat? I clearly stated that we were of the "same party" and that I am NOT pro-abortion. Again with assumptions. I'm done, you don't really listen to anyone, preferring to jump to inaccurate conclusions, so why bother? Let the others hang around, not me, I have better things to do... and I have a life.
The Cold Hard Truth

Chicago, IL

#15 May 22, 2013
Wisdom wrote:

There used to be some civilized discussions on current events and real society issues on this forum. Thanks to you, Wisdom, that no longer exists. People used to rationally discuss topics (the occasional troll ever present) but still they discussed. Some people listened and provided real ideas and solutions, before you came along. You enjoy playing Judge, Jury, and Executioner. You don't promote healthy discussions. You're only goal is to rile up people with your self-righteous attitude. That makes YOU a troll. You are a divider, not a uniter. That's what I never liked about your party. It's filled with elitist dividers who live to spread doom and gloom, hoping to get what you want by instilling fear and hate to get what you want. That's why your party has lost the last two elections and probably will continue as long as that is your party's platform. The need for power and money and control emulsifies from you and your party. In your eyes those "less" than you are "takers" and "on the government dole". Many on here have told you they don't support late-term abortion and many said they didn't support it at all. You attacked their faith and their character repeatedly. You are a contradiction. You hold others in high expectation but exclude yourself from those expectations because you believe you don't err. I think someone up above would very much disagree with that. As I already said, you're a divider. You make it easy for people to dismiss you. I don't want any part of someone who's heart must be cold as ice as perceived by your comments to others on here. You contribute nothing in the things you post, except hatred, ignorance, intolerance; you certainly don't contribute intelligence with your spiked up copy/paste lectures. If you ever learn to discuss issues like a normal rational intelligent human being you might grab a few listeners. Until then, you'll just attract troll smashers.
Finally

Cleveland, GA

#16 May 23, 2013
The Cold Hard Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There used to be some civilized discussions on current events and real society issues on this forum. Thanks to you, Wisdom, that no longer exists. People used to rationally discuss topics (the occasional troll ever present) but still they discussed. Some people listened and provided real ideas and solutions, before you came along. You enjoy playing Judge, Jury, and Executioner. You don't promote healthy discussions. You're only goal is to rile up people with your self-righteous attitude. That makes YOU a troll. You are a divider, not a uniter. That's what I never liked about your party. It's filled with elitist dividers who live to spread doom and gloom, hoping to get what you want by instilling fear and hate to get what you want. That's why your party has lost the last two elections and probably will continue as long as that is your party's platform. The need for power and money and control emulsifies from you and your party. In your eyes those "less" than you are "takers" and "on the government dole". Many on here have told you they don't support late-term abortion and many said they didn't support it at all. You attacked their faith and their character repeatedly. You are a contradiction. You hold others in high expectation but exclude yourself from those expectations because you believe you don't err. I think someone up above would very much disagree with that. As I already said, you're a divider. You make it easy for people to dismiss you. I don't want any part of someone who's heart must be cold as ice as perceived by your comments to others on here. You contribute nothing in the things you post, except hatred, ignorance, intolerance; you certainly don't contribute intelligence with your spiked up copy/paste lectures. If you ever learn to discuss issues like a normal rational intelligent human being you might grab a few listeners. Until then, you'll just attract troll smashers.
BRAVO!! BRAVO!!!
Wisdom

Shelbyville, KY

#17 May 23, 2013
I will advance the cause of pro-life because those who are defenseless need protection against those who are willing to sacrifice them. I have pointed out the position of faith organizations and their varying stances on abortion, pure and simple- if you can't stand the delineation, then you must not be too aware of the principles of the church in which you are affiliated.

My stance on money is that any individual who works for it should be entitled to keep as much of it as the can, because they earned it, they invested in themselves to attain more of it, and the greatest obligation is to support themselves and their family- not those who willingly collect off the public dole when they are mentally and physically capable- and we all know individuals like this- stats show that around 47% of Americans are receiving government subsidies and that that disability applications and payments are the highest ever; again, a scam to continue to be on the public dole in a large sector of these individuals.

My "party" ( no formal tea party candidate was in the fall election for President )
lost because a high percentage of its own party did not turn out to vote, a higher percentage of those who supported an individual of their race and those who support abortion, gay rights and plantation subsidies turned out. Which is part of the under current of the IRS story, that groups were delayed and denied status needed for educational outreach and the fact that Romney donors were audited- thereby, using the IRS as a tool of White House intimidation.

As for decent discussions on Topix, REALLY ?? I love the pill ho's discussions and the restaurant slams, the husband and wife looking for a third discussions- I have brought a level of insight, political discussion, and commentary that heretofore may have never been on this forum. Many of you who have never been challenged on your ideology have now been, and cannot defend your positions or party. Never has anyone been able to enumerate the reason they are a democrat when the parameters of disallowing the confiscation and redistribution of others money and the ability to kill ones fetus are not allowed to be a part of why the are a democrat, I laughingly await that attempt.

I really am not looking to gain followers or build a consensus group. The truth is sometimes cold and hard for those who wish to ignore it or those who wish to skew it - you either have core convictions and know right from wrong or you are merely presenting a facade to others as well as yourself, and few really like the chameleon people.

As far as your loathing of copying and pasting, it proves your lack of education in the realm of presenting an argument and citing sources, most individuals were exposed to that by freshmen in high school when doing educational papers, guess you must have missed that year for some reason. I present information that has yet to be proven wrong, blatantly wrong or deceitful- for those who cannot handle it, go about your cocooned life. One day you will see I have been the one telling you what you need to have known, in contrast to the daily media pablum you are spoon fed.
Finally

Cleveland, GA

#18 May 23, 2013
Once again, you must resort to derision and your ever-present condescending attitude. When will you learn that treating people in such a manner does nothing to further your cause or credibility? It is to the point that I believe few people even bother to read what you post because they are so tired of the insults. Inform, but treat people with respect.
dork

United States

#19 May 23, 2013
Silly .... This is all you ! Xcept for this. Dont fool neone. Js*
Wisdom

Shelbyville, KY

#20 May 23, 2013
Sorry that you fail to interpret my sentiments, I am unaware of the appropriate emoticons to express the tears of empathy, and sympathy liberals want to see and hear- expressed reality embellished with emotion=fiction; reality as it exists=fact. Deal with it, sorry if your parents didn't tell you life is filled with lollipops and unicorns.
lmao

United States

#21 May 23, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Sorry that you fail to interpret my sentiments, I am unaware of the appropriate emoticons to express the tears of empathy, and sympathy liberals want to see and hear- expressed reality embellished with emotion=fiction; reality as it exists=fact. Deal with it, sorry if your parents didn't tell you life is filled with lollipops and unicorns.
oh my !!:o. U r sooooo smart ! Silly girl ! Tired of u being nasty to someone that freaken cared ! Im so outta here ! Dont EVER want to come across a human like you! U didnt even like me ! I laugh at u & your trobles now .a little bit , its not purdy. Solong farewell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump empty prosises. 3 min Strel 189
Free press 4 min Strel 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 26 min River Tam 24,761
The End of an ERROR 2 hr Strel 144
Wisdom, Breitbart and Pedophilia 2 hr Strel 34
Welcome to a Dictatorship Government 2 hr Strel 57
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Fun 159,574

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages