tim bryant got dui !!!!

Posted in the Morehead Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
FUNNY

Frenchburg, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Now what do you all think about that? Don`t look good for him.
KyPoet

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2010
The people that support Tim for jailer will find
something to justify his being drunk...GO DON HALL
hahahaha

Morehead, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2010
I laughed and laughed, I think we should vote for him because I mean who else is dumb enough to get a DUI in an election year. I just want to know if they called Don Hall to the jail when they brought him in for booking!
Duh

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2010
FUNNY wrote:
Now what do you all think about that? Don`t look good for him.
How could someone be that stupid - running for office, then doing something stupid like this... hope it doesn't get swept under the rug...
BooRadley

Morehead, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2010
Well, wonder why Don had Tim's pick put up on jail tracker but not his son's who were both charged with the same thing? lol. This town cracks me up

Since: Sep 09

Morehead, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2010
BooRadley wrote:
Well, wonder why Don had Tim's pick put up on jail tracker but not his son's who were both charged with the same thing? lol. This town cracks me up
I totally agree with you on this.
Setup

Morehead, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2010
This was a setup orchestrated by Don Hall. Don Hall, Jack Carter and Jim Nickell stopped Tim Bryant, Don Hall held Tim down while Jack Carter poured beer down his throat and Jim Nickell dressed up as Police Officer Chris Jones and pulled him over. The ony problem was that Tim Bryant refused the breath alyzer from Willie Roberts who was in the trunk. So they took him to jail. IT WAS A SETUP PEOPLE!!!!!!
stupidquestion

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2010
Well what is funny to me is the dumbass Tim Bryant won once...I think we know we dont need him in there again! He should be kissing Dons ass for all the times he bailed him out of trouble when Tim would get drunk and wreck. lets not vote him back in there!!!
not surprised

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2010
i hope this was not politically motivated. think about it people . how many other politiians drive
drunk and never pulled over . jim nickell our county judge exec was put in jail over in west virginia but that does'nt make him a bad public
official , we forgive pro athletes for almost anything they do , tim's dui should'nt even be an
issue.
Politically Motivated

Morehead, KY

#12 Jul 28, 2010
You mean that you actually think someone would actually lay in wait for Tim Bryant to drive home drunk and pull him over so that he would be publicly embarrassed. He was drunk all the time when he was jailer, he just finally got caught. And for you to say it shouldn't be an issue, if your loved one had been hit by a drunken Tim Bryant you would have a different view point on that. Comparing a Jailer to a pro athlete, who has the money to hire a limo driver is ridiculous. If a pro athlete drives drunk and gets caught, they should be treated like anyone else, but they're not running for jailer in Rowan County. Tim Bryant was dumb enough to drive while drunk during the middle of an election. That's pure stupidity on his part. He brought this on himself, and he has to face the charges. But to refuse a breathalyzer is an automatic guilty verdict and a year's loss of his license. It was a stupid move. Pure and simple, STUPID!!!!!
suppem up

Morehead, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2010
did you notice the time of tims arrest? it was just 30 minutes that this was posted on topix after his arrest. his pic is on jailtracker where is halls son pic at?
Fred McKinney

Beattyville, KY

#14 Jul 28, 2010
Congratulations Tim,
You are a great representative for the Democratic party. What a joke; he should never have made it through the primaries. Embarrassing to the party and to the county.
Fred McKinney

Beattyville, KY

#15 Jul 28, 2010
Oh and Democrat candidate for Jailer: Next time, please wear a shirt in your mugshot. That just isn't the proper attire to enter the drunk tank.
Thanks,
Freddie
Jerry Springers

Morehead, KY

#16 Jul 28, 2010
Someone keeps bringing hall's son into this....I thought Hall was running ,didnt know his son was too. Being Democrate Tim had my vote,Now I have to abstain from that race.
Sad Situation

Morehead, KY

#17 Jul 28, 2010
Fred McKinney, you hit the nail on the head. He has embarrassed the Democratic Party, himself, and the county. I can't believe he couldn't have even put a shirt on. How embarrassing. I will not be voting for that office either. Not now. I can't vote Republican. No way. Tim Bryant, you need help. Serious help!!!! You're wanting a job where you are in charge of housing people for driving drunk among other things. How could you think about that now? Drop Out and get help!!!
really

Morehead, KY

#18 Jul 29, 2010
not surprised wrote:
i hope this was not politically motivated. think about it people . how many other politiians drive
drunk and never pulled over . jim nickell our county judge exec was put in jail over in west virginia but that does'nt make him a bad public
official , we forgive pro athletes for almost anything they do , tim's dui should'nt even be an
issue.
what was nickell arrested for in w.va?
NOPE

West Liberty, KY

#19 Jul 29, 2010
suppem up wrote:
did you notice the time of tims arrest? it was just 30 minutes that this was posted on topix after his arrest. his pic is on jailtracker where is halls son pic at?
Good news travels fast. Have you heard of scanners? We know you know about the internet! Now put the two together & you get news really fast!!
dono

Morehead, KY

#20 Jul 29, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>
what was nickell arrested for in w.va?
never heard anything bout that one.? what was it sposed to be for?
dono

Morehead, KY

#21 Jul 29, 2010
not surprised wrote:
issue.
what the heck? i never knew nothin about nickell and gettin arrested.
Justme

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Jul 29, 2010
This is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Tim running for Jailer and gets a DUI. What a dumbass. To "not surprised" - YES, Tim's DUI should be an issue. He is running for office (Jailer of all things) and instead of campaigning and keeping his nose clean, he's out driving drunk? Yes, that's an issue that should concern EVERYONE! If he is doing it now, you can bet your ass he will be doing it while he is in office.

Tim shouldn't be Jailer, he couldn't even keep a steady job when he wasn't jailer! He's a drunk, pure and simple. Will he change? Maybe so, but only for a little while. I'm sure he will find someway to use this as a "lesson learned" so he stands a chance at the election.

Go Don Hall! Tim, instead of running for jailer, get help. Seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr American 131,593
Will the real Veronica please stand up (Apr '09) 3 hr hmmm 20
Mitch McConnell will take kynect from you 3 hr Wisdom 40
meadowbrooke homes 3 hr wondering 1
if you are unsaved 8 hr Daan 11
Iraq; WMD's discovered; knowledge had been supp... 9 hr Wisdom 53
Wes coldiron Tue hmmm 16
Morehead Dating
Find my Match

Morehead People Search