Kristen Cantrell

Morehead, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2011
My name is Kristen Cantrell and I've been giving piano lessons since 2005. I currently have 14 students and I give lessons in Frenchburg, my hometown. I was hoping to start giving lessons here in Morehead a couple evenings a week. If you're interested, please let me know. You can email me at or Thank you so much! If you know someone who is interested, please pass on the word.

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2011
How old do you like for students to be? and how much would it cost?
Kristen Cantrell

Morehead, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2011
I like for them to be at least 5 years old and lessons are 8 dollars a 30 minute session, once a week.

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2011
Do you take complete amateurs, like no experience at all?

Owingsville, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2011
Hey wrote:
Do you take complete amateurs, like no experience at all?
well, she takes five year olds....
Kristen Cantrell

Morehead, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2011
I do. I'll teach anyone! No experience, young children, teens, or adults. I taught a 65 year old man for years.

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2011
Do you have the piano? Do I come to your house...what?
Kristen Cantrell

Morehead, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2011
I have a pretty nice keyboard at my house, but was thinking about asking the university if I could use a room in Baird. If not, the keyboard will suffice.

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2011
i am very interested for myself and my daughter.. when will you start the lessons in morehead.
Kristen Cantrell

Morehead, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2011
I was thinking of starting lessons next Wednesday and Thursday evening. If you are interested, you should let me know what time in the evening or late morning works for you and which day you prefer. If you would like to talk over phone to make things easier, please email me at We can exchange phone numbers and discuss our schedules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr once was lost 173,767
Making America Great Again! 3 hr Law 260
LeAnn Ramey 3 hr Interested in her 1
Spencer Potter and Santana Potter 4 hr Loveher 3
Winning! 15 hr voter 3
SRG Gobal 19 hr Dash 2
moving to Morehead? 19 hr Ohhhhh 9

Morehead Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages