First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hair

Owingsville, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2010
go to Istyle, Abby Alderman, above holbrooks.
Customer

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Jan 16, 2010
Best place ever! Jenn's Cut & Curl. She only does what you tell her to do. I have been going to her since she opened her shop and I have been 100% satisfied since.
Bad hair

Cleveland, GA

#23 Feb 6, 2010
Abby wrote:
Where ever Susie Law does business is where I go. She does a wonderful job for me. Shes works at the one in Walmart now
She did my mother -in-law's what a joke, she hated it. Seen a few others she did too, would not go to her.
just wondering

Hillsboro, KY

#24 Mar 4, 2010
where does lorne work now is that the same guy who use to work downtown close to where the freight station is cant remember the name of the salon but does he still work there or what let me know would like for him to do my hair
May be interested

Dawsonville, GA

#25 Mar 4, 2010
just wondering wrote:
where does lorne work now is that the same guy who use to work downtown close to where the freight station is cant remember the name of the salon but does he still work there or what let me know would like for him to do my hair
Expressions on Main Street
curly sue

Commerce, GA

#26 Mar 10, 2010
The best is johnny Cline he is awesome at what he does been going to him for years hes at heat waves in midland.
xyz

Morehead, KY

#27 Mar 11, 2010
I like Susie at Wal-Mart myself.
YEP

Morehead, KY

#28 Mar 11, 2010
Johnny is the bomb! He does great hair...he takes his time and gets it right the first time. Try him you won't regret it

“Say something nice today”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#29 Mar 12, 2010
I don't like Ann's they have never done my hair good.
Bad hair

Morehead, KY

#30 Mar 15, 2010
xyz wrote:
I like Susie at Wal-Mart myself.
....WOULD NOT TAKE MY DOG TO HER MUCH LESS GO MYSELF
xyz

Morehead, KY

#31 Mar 15, 2010
Sounds personal to me, I wouldn't let another person touch my hair, she has done it for over 10 years now. To everone else, she is great and requested by alot of people all the time.
just some info

Chesterfield, MO

#32 Mar 15, 2010
in the know wrote:
Salon and Spa, very professional and well educated. My hair always looks great! YOu pay for what u get!
Salon and spa talks about u like crazy behind ur back i used to work there and EVERY one of them talks about all of the customers like a dog i wouldnt recommend anyone to go there!

But i would reccomend Johnny from Anns! and michele she has her own place right next to park hills i LOVE her shes awsome!
just some info

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Mar 15, 2010
Customer wrote:
Best place ever! Jenn's Cut & Curl. She only does what you tell her to do. I have been going to her since she opened her shop and I have been 100% satisfied since.
I used to go to jenny also and she messed up my hair so bad it took forever to get it back to the way it should have been....plus my cousin went and got highlights there and she completely ruined her hair the highlights werent completely to the roots which made it look like she had has them for 2 months! She needs more practice and not on customers either she needs to go back to beauty school!
Bad Hair

Grayson, KY

#34 Mar 28, 2010
xyz wrote:
Sounds personal to me, I wouldn't let another person touch my hair, she has done it for over 10 years now. To everone else, she is great and requested by alot of people all the time.

NOT PERSONAL...i don't really know her and have no interest in knowing her...have just seen hair that she has done ....you say to everyone else she is great...you should only speak for yourself...i personally would not go to her and i also have the right to give my opinion just as you have the right to give yours...if she were that good she would still have her own bussiness but you have to have people come to keep a business going...think about that....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowes 57 min Wisdom 37
any single gay men? (Sep '10) 59 min Wisdom 31
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 174,684
Hit and Run 4 hr wrong 48
ISC Morehead Wood Products Whiskey Barrel Factory (Jun '15) 4 hr valerieburchett 30
"Wisdom" evades salvation...but conviction cann... 5 hr Wisdom 2
Marijuana 5 hr Wisdom 6

Morehead Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages