First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friendly neighbor

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2010
Hi, I'm just looking for a good hair dresser in Morehead. Someone who will take a little time and help me with my style.
heyheynow

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2010
With or without the gossip that is repeated to you when you are there and about you when you leave??
friendly neighbor

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2010
I'm not into gossip, I just want a good hair cut.
Lori

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2010
There is a salon on US60 in Midland across from Frostyfreeze... Lora is the owner of Heatwaves and the best stylist there. The best way to avoid gossip is not to engage in any...keep your business to yourself. She is nice and the prices are also pretty good.
just my opinion

Winder, GA

#5 Jan 4, 2010
merle norman beside of big lots
better

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2010
I would go to Mt Sterling, dont stay in Morehead to get your hair cut. Go to Shag...they know what they are doing and have great stylist.
kmarie

Stanton, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2010
Expressions on Main Street in Morehead. Ask for Amie, she's very talented when it comes to cut and color.
Karen

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Jan 4, 2010
The best is fatema's Hair Salon in Morehead. It is across from Morehead Conference Center and behind Citizens Bank. She is wonderful. Great person and beautician.
flip flop

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 4, 2010
Karen wrote:
The best is fatema's Hair Salon in Morehead. It is across from Morehead Conference Center and behind Citizens Bank. She is wonderful. Great person and beautician.
yea I agree with you I love her I've been going to her for years and I just let her do whatever she wants, it always turns out great. she is good about getting you in and tells you the truth about your hair not like some of these other places that will do whatever to make a buck
Hahah

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 4, 2010
just my opinion wrote:
merle norman beside of big lots
Yep yep! Been getting my hair cut there for 10 years and never had a bad cut. No drama, no gossip, at least I have never had that experience.
try it

Morehead, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2010
Heatwaves is an awesome place, I just recently started going and love everyone there. Seems to have several great people to pick from. Give them a call, it will be worth it
friendly neighbor

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2010
Thanks for the input I appreciate it.
in the know

Grayson, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2010
Salon and Spa, very professional and well educated. My hair always looks great! YOu pay for what u get!
Been There

Louisville, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2010
in the know wrote:
Salon and Spa, very professional and well educated. My hair always looks great! YOu pay for what u get!
Oh, and should add... in the 10 years I have been going here Ihave had perms and serious colors (I am.. ok, used to be blonde.. comes from a bottle these day.. but yeah). Anyway, point is I have had some serious stuff done and NEVER had any damage to my hair.. they are super good and LISTEN to you, which for me is critical. Nobody knows my hair like I do and it is very fine and easy to damage.. they have been great and always been very professional.
LIGHTENING

Morehead, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2010
I have been going to IStyle above Holbrook Embrodery....She really does a great job!
Knowed4aFact

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2010
Lorne Stinson is the best! He has styled, cut, and warshed my permed mullet since 1986. I wouldn't trade him for any young girl with a cute smile.
info

Morehead, KY

#17 Jan 8, 2010
Ann's hair and body studio.. very nice people and nice place they have done alot to it its great. and they have very nice stylist and they all do a awesome job.
yeah

Morehead, KY

#18 Jan 8, 2010
Expressions gets my vote.
gotta go here

Morehead, KY

#19 Jan 9, 2010
Ann's got my VOTE!!!
Abby

Vanceburg, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2010
Where ever Susie Law does business is where I go. She does a wonderful job for me. Shes works at the one in Walmart now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 11 min who cares 14,641
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Kate6678 149,645
Strel 1 hr Strel 12
All lives matter 2 hr Strel 33
Hillary for President!!! 2 hr Strel 329
President 2 hr Strel 24
How many folks think Wisdom is a joke? 2 hr Strel 58

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages