Danella Smith in the poke

Danella Smith in the poke

Posted in the Morehead Forum

Poor Thing

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2012
What did Danella do to get put in jail? She was such a sweet upstanding citizen. It must have been a mistake. This is terrible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A thought

Nicholson, GA

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Poor Thing wrote:
What did Danella do to get put in jail? She was such a sweet upstanding citizen. It must have been a mistake. This is terrible.
Pot,pills,and Meth.
Darrell

Painesville, OH

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Poor Thing wrote:
You just threw this post on here to draw attention to her. You can tell your words are fake. I don't know this woman but I can see you're trying to start trouble....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poor thing my butt

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2012
She is a worthless whore. She is back in jail because she cant get off drugs long enough to take care of herself or her children. Dont start b!tching at me saying idk what Im talking about because I do and nothing ANYONE says will change my opinion of her. Her whole family is crazy. They have taken the cox's for anything they can get out of them, which isnt much considering that Carlos is still in jail because he took the rap for her, giving her the oppurtunity to be there and raise their daughter but NOPE! I have never in my life been so happy to see someone put in jail. She deserves everything she gets & I hope she rots in there!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Darrell

Painesville, OH

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Shows how ignorant you are! I called it as I saw it and just as I said...your first post was fake.
A thought

Nicholson, GA

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Poor thing my butt wrote:
She is a worthless whore. She is back in jail because she cant get off drugs long enough to take care of herself or her children. Dont start b!tching at me saying idk what Im talking about because I do and nothing ANYONE says will change my opinion of her. Her whole family is crazy. They have taken the cox's for anything they can get out of them, which isnt much considering that Carlos is still in jail because he took the rap for her, giving her the oppurtunity to be there and raise their daughter but NOPE! I have never in my life been so happy to see someone put in jail. She deserves everything she gets & I hope she rots in there!
Sure you know what you talking about,about half anyways!

All except for the part about John and Kathy being crazy and taking things from the Cox's.

First off Carlos' family doesn't have much to do with the little girl,except to take her see her daddy ONCE IN A BLUE MOON since Carlos and Danella split up.JD,Kathy, and Shawna have practically raised the kid.Why..because a because a judge said Mrs. Cox(who probably started this whole discussion) wasn't fit to when Danella and Carlos got caught cooking Meth.JD and Kathy took in all of Carlos' crap so his Meth head buddies wouldn't steal it from him.Heck they even bought their double wide so they wouldn't lose it and got it all set up for them to use.

So now do you wish to dispute this with someone who has seen these things first hand?
WOW

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
This chick hit the grand slam for charges. I mean she's bringing home the triple crown. Pot, pills, meth AND a DUI!!! I for one applaud your ability to be involved in everything.
Yum

Flemingsburg, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2012
She's hot. Would she wanna hook up when she gets out?
A thought

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2012
stfu wrote:
Danella has taken Sue Cox for all the damn money she can get. They WHOLE family is F*cked up. The Cox siblings are damn good people who do not see their sister as often as theyd like because of the hamilton family. Any time they go any where that trailor park there is drama started. If anyone deserves to be in jail and have people bad mouthing them its danella. I just pray that carlos gets out soon, keeps his head on straight and gets his daughter out of that trailor park!
Yup the Cox's are fine upstanding model citizens(loads of sarcasm).Carlos is a three time felon and his son, well Doyle's apple didn't fall from the tree.Just the kind of people who need to be raising a kid
screw your thought

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2012
A thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup the Cox's are fine upstanding model citizens(loads of sarcasm).Carlos is a three time felon and his son, well Doyle's apple didn't fall from the tree.Just the kind of people who need to be raising a kid
Danella is NO better than Carlos. Shawna and her mother aren't either. Doyle wouldn't be raising her dumbaas. The other two Cox children seem to be doing fine for themselves! You are all so judgemental of the Cox family because carols is in jail but danellas family are saints??
A thought

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2012
Nope because you are singing the praises of the Cox family.I know both families.You are making the Hamilton's out to the worse bunch ever.I am just pointing the things you are purposely omitting about the Cox's.Heck I've known Carlos since we was in school.He was as worthless then as he is now.

Why don't you play Paul Harvey and give us the rest of the story without any lies or omissions.
lol

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2012
How long she staying. Mommy & daddy haven't bailed her out yet?
lol

Cleveland, GA

#14 Dec 15, 2012
this is to sad , who cares about who did what to who . they are kids out there without their mother or father and it is a crying shame that parents would put anyone or thing before their kids. Danella I knew years ago was a good mother when she was married to that Smith guy ,Drugs happen to be the cause of many families having troubles and no family is safe from drugs. And before judging someone else take a long look in the mirror and ask if that person you are seeing has always done the right thing .Sweep out under your own rugs first
Shawna

Olive Hill, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2012
I don't know where to begin with responding to your comments. For those of you defending my sister and my family, thank you! To those of you who are downing us and my sister you guys are hypocrites. My sister is in jail because she made a mistake (everybody makes mistakes). She happens to be a very good person and she loves her kids very much. Nobody gives a Shit about your opinions because your approval isn't needed for my family to go on. Our family has taken the Cox's for everything, huh? Well, I don't think that is exactly what happened. Carlos has a home when he gets home from jail and what has been sold of Carlos's and my sisters has went towards a lawyer to get Carlos out of this mess. Carlos and my sister have both made some bad choices but Carlos made the descision to take the charges (Nobody ask him to do anything for my sister). I'm glad that it makes some of you happy that my sisters in jail because there are 3 kids that are hurting and missing their mother. Oh, by the way who ever said that they hope she rotts in jail, Karma is a BITCH.

For who ever said that my sister has taken Sue for all the money that she can get..... Who's fault is it for giving her the money? I don't think she stole the money, so precious Sue must have given it to her right? "The Cox Sibling are damn good people", I agree Kellie and Nathan are good kids but their is another sibling and his record definatley isn't clean now is it? My nieces brothers, sister, and Mammy could see her anytime they wanted to but first they have gotta pick up the phone and ask. People are stupid if they think we are gonna beg them to come see her. So before you go making comments about my nieces siblings then maybe you she find out when the last time was that her siblings called to check on her. My mom and dad take my niece to see her dad (Carlos) as much as they possibly can and they do the same for my sister. Nobody in the Cox family has ever been turned away from seeing this smart precious little girl! I hope that my sister and Carlos both get out soon and are able to keep their heads straight and raise their daughter together; however, if anybody thinks that my niece will be leaving my mother and fathers care anytime soon then they have completely lost their minds. I am going to end this post by telling all you hypocrites out there that if you think your so smart and you know so much then put on your big girl/boy panties and post your real name when you make comments like the ones above.

dkdc

Wheelwright, KY

#16 Jan 2, 2013
"this is to sad , who cares about who did what to who . they are kids out there without their mother or father and it is a crying shame that parents would put anyone or thing before their kids. Danella I knew years ago was a good mother when she was married to that Smith guy ,Drugs happen to be the cause of many families having troubles and no family is safe from drugs. And before judging someone else take a long look in the mirror and ask if that person you are seeing has always done the right thing .Sweep out under your own rugs first "

Who was the Smith guy she was married to?
bub

United States

#17 Mar 11, 2013
Who was she screwing when she got locked up this time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min lides 13,186
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 149,013
Brittany Goodman 12 min HisLose 10
Medicaid revamp 43 min Bevin for Preside... 17
Puppy is hurt, leg broken, and I can't afford t... (May '11) 1 hr Rhett 148
Heterosexual Pride Day 3 hr The Harsh Taskmaster 2
Liberalism has its consequences 4 hr Wisdom 284

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages