smart asses are smart asses-nobody likes em'
pimp

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2011
Don't know gay guys I'm bi there is nothing wrong with it
Idea

Morehead, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2011
There are online websites that make it easier to meet people.
Hmm

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2011
Simple solution, don't be gay.
informed

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2011
Hmm wrote:
Agree!
r u that stupid

Grayson, KY

#8 Sep 24, 2011
Hmm wrote:
Could you 'not be straight'? No, it isnt that way when someone is gay.
Its not like deciding today I'm gonna be gay, tomorow straight.
You really that stupid??
Hmm

Morehead, KY

#9 Sep 27, 2011
No I wouldn't consider myself stupid, yet are you that stupid? Biologically make and female were built as opposite to make one.
So anatomically we are to mate male with female as other mammals do.
So are you stupid enough to think gays didn't make a choice?
Gonna say it

Morehead, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2011
It has been proven that they are gay animals and gay insects - do you think they made a choice? You people run your mouths about stuff you know nothing about. Are you gay? Did you make a choice to be straight? If the answer to both of these questions is no - then how in the heck would you know it's a choice? OOOOOH b/c the Bible tells you so - but do you always believe what you read? You religious hypcrites are gonna say "Well it's God's words..." but remember not everyone believes or cares about your God...

People just piss me off when they talk about things the know nothing about thinking that they know everything. Just shut the hell up already and let people do what they want to do if it doesn't affect you. If gay people are affecting you - then clearly you have some homosexual issues you need to deal with.'Nuff said.
Tiem

Morehead, KY

#11 Sep 30, 2011
Hmm wrote:
Uh, that isn't possible. People are born gay, straight, bi, or transsexual, and you can't change it, any reputable Psychologist would agree. http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...

There are also several biological differences in gay men: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/...

I know Morehead is in the Bible belt, so most people here probably have negative feelings towards homosexuals based on certain Bible verses, so I recommend this movie, "prayers for Bobby"
(This is the first part, the other parts can be found on the side bar)
Wondering

West Liberty, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2011
Im gay too and its because of local gay-haters make it hard for us to meet with others like ourselves.
Wsup

Morehead, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2011
pimp wrote:
Don't know gay guys I'm bi there is nothing wrong with it
sup Pimp?
pimp

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2011
What up wsup
Wsup

Morehead, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2011
pimp wrote:
What up wsup
need a big one in my life..
iknowu

Morehead, KY

#17 Dec 4, 2011
i have a really small c0ck but i liked to get fu*&ed in my hairy fat ass. hit me up if you want me to give you head and btw, i swallow.

“SIG 550”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 6, 2011
iknowu wrote:
i have a really small c0ck but i liked to get fu*&ed in my hairy fat ass. hit me up if you want me to give you head and btw, i swallow.
HOTT !!!!!
I Know You

Morehead, KY

#19 Dec 6, 2011
like i said big boys, I have a really small c0ck and my wife laughs at me but i really like to get fuc&ed in my hairy dirty ass. Hit me up if you want to get you some hot man love. Just give me enough time to wash all the dirt and grease off my body before you come over.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 6, 2011
iknowu wrote:
Ewwww, you are so disgusting. Do you know how serious your actions are. You're going to end up catching something with that attitude. You kinda sound like my X boyfriend. I can't stand people that have no morals about themselves. You are why gay people have a bad reputation. And second, you should actually care enough about yourself to find someone and settle down with them.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Dec 6, 2011
I Know You wrote:
like i said big boys, I have a really small c0ck and my wife laughs at me but i really like to get fuc&ed in my hairy dirty ass. Hit me up if you want to get you some hot man love. Just give me enough time to wash all the dirt and grease off my body before you come over.
Again, can I say you are totally gross. Ewwwww.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Get Real 165,520
Creationism Support Drops 2 hr Blacklagoon 14
News Couple who sued Kentucky clerk Kim Davis marry (Oct '15) 3 hr Yep 11
Family Dollar Distribution 12 hr Jerry W 9
Kim Davis 12 hr Andy 11
Democrat Presidents helped get us here. 13 hr Andy 35
Spicer is gone! 13 hr Andy 7

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages