mobile home for sale $3000

Posted in the Morehead Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mobile home for sale

Morehead, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2011
I HAVE A 14x64 foot trailer for sale its a 1973 model in good condition, it has 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom, a huge living room and litchen, must sell for $3000. [email protected] com is email
mobile home for sale

Morehead, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2011
i mean kitchen lol
Hey

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Aug 29, 2011
wheres it located
curious

Morehead, KY

#4 Aug 29, 2011
is it something you would do payments on? I would be intreted i have 3 kids and need a home but cant fork out all the money at one time
Needing

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Aug 30, 2011
interested details sugar [email protected] :-)
Hey

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Aug 30, 2011
if your interested in selling let me know where its located and I will go from there. thank you
seller sorry for delay

Morehead, KY

#7 Sep 2, 2011
sorry for delay, i need cash, it is located at 1050 mcbrayer road clearfield ky lot #28
another

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2011
I have one also. it is a 79 model and i would sell it for 1500.00 It needs moved and does not have the axle underneath it
Hey

Olive Hill, KY

#9 Sep 2, 2011
With a good clean straight title???@ seller and at you another sorry but no way 1500 for one with no axle and as old as it is.
whats fair

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2011
Hey wrote:
With a good clean straight title???@ seller and at you another sorry but no way 1500 for one with no axle and as old as it is.
What do you think would be a fair price for a 70 model single wide without the axle?
Electricty

Morehead, KY

#11 Sep 2, 2011
Thanks for the post as I am thinking of asking my gal to marry soon and will be looking for something very inexpensive. The way I calculate it though, it is often cheaper to heat & cool newer mobile homes.

Still if you come across anything else like this again please post about it.

Thanks.
seller

Morehead, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2011
my trailer has axle's and is in great shape for the price also, THE TITLE IS FREEE AND CLEAR, all of my bills each month come to about $325 a month. TOTAL!!! thats for Electric, Water, Sewer, Telephone, and internet..It is cheap to heat. runs about $90-$120 a month for electric.
nunya

Clarkesville, GA

#13 Sep 3, 2011
Hey wrote:
U will hardly ever find a trailor that has axels. 9 times out of 10 the trailor movers have the axles and put them on when they are moving the trailor then take them back off after they get it set up and it is no extra charge.
really now

Commerce, GA

#14 Sep 3, 2011
mobile home for sale wrote:
I HAVE A 14x64 foot trailer for sale its a 1973 model in good condition, it has 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom, a huge living room and litchen, must sell for $3000. [email protected] com is email
How in the name of God can you say that it has a huge living room and kitchen when the whole thing is only 14x64?
buzzkill

Morehead, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2011
it would be easy to keep clean also the kitchen and living room are close together you could reach the refigerator from the couch thus burning less energy to get a beer!!
sooo funny

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2011
buzzkill wrote:
it would be easy to keep clean also the kitchen and living room are close together you could reach the refigerator from the couch thus burning less energy to get a beer!!
You made me laugh uncontrollably on your post and name. Good one!
Needing

Nicholson, GA

#17 Sep 12, 2011
another, can you email me about your trailer for sale? [email protected]
heyya

Grayson, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2012
mobile home for sale wrote:
still have it?
blanca

United States

#20 Feb 23, 2013
U still have it...i give u everything cash
huh

Palm City, FL

#21 Feb 23, 2013
blanca wrote:
U still have it...i give u everything cash
If you are serious, which I really doubt, you need to know that the post you are responding to is a year and a half old. I doubt that it is still available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assault WEpons banned 1 hr My Two Cents 132
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr now 148,939
memory lane (Oct '08) 6 hr wilma perry 48
MSU girls interested in...... 6 hr Wisdom 9
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 hr An NFL Fan 13,057
prince albert piercing 7 hr Vet1 14
Laura brown 7 hr f_cker 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages