who is the hotest guy at the family d...

who is the hotest guy at the family dollar distribution center

Posted in the Morehead Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blondie

Morehead, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2009
is there any hot ones at the family dollar

Since: Sep 08

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2009
I dont know any of the guys at family dollar distribution center but I may have been in walmart at the same time that someone else was in family dollar stores, but a "hotest" is something we really could use in these forums.

I am wondering if this will be multiple choice or true/false, maybe with some fill in the blanks and a short respons essay like, describe the ceilings of the cheapest hotels in town. Multiple choice... The back seat of a 78 mercury zephyr is:
a)vinyl
b)cloth
c)stained
d)way too familiar

and true or false...before the game the high school football team rides a bus, but after the game they take the train.

How about you folk providing some of the others?

And dont forget the manho questions:

The Buddha said, a number 2 pencil is required for some things in life, or something like that.
dont know

Versailles, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2009
blondie wrote:
is there any hot ones at the family dollar
ok, blondie, for you to ask that you have to have one in mind.... care to share who it is that you think is the hottest guy out there?
blondie

Morehead, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2009
I dont know his name or what he does, I think he works 2 shift on like weekends or something like that
dont know

Versailles, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2009
blondie wrote:
I dont know his name or what he does, I think he works 2 shift on like weekends or something like that
i work there, what dept does he work in? what does he look like? if you can give me some details i may be able to tell you his name
dont know

Versailles, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2009
other than security, there is nobody that works weekends unless everybody works.
blondie

Morehead, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2009
dont know wrote:
<quoted text>i work there, what dept does he work in? what does he look like? if you can give me some details i may be able to tell you his name
He is like 5 10 and has brownish blond hair. About 27 yo
blondie

Morehead, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2009
oh yeah blue eyes and a goatee.
dont know

Versailles, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2009
ok, that dosen't help me much.... what shift do you work? do you see him coming in or going out? do you see him on the floor? and if so what area is he in?
I do know

Versailles, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2009
blondie is talking about me! yes i am hot, yes i am always looking for a new sweet thing, yes i am available if the old lady is not around...want to hook up?
ravishing red

West Liberty, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2009
I believe there are a lot of hot guys out there
dont know

Versailles, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2009
well blondie, i'm guessing you work 2nd shift. there are several that fit that description. give more details and we might be able to figure out who he is.
blondie

Morehead, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2009
I dont even work there .. I just was out and herd him talking to someone and overheard him talking to some one else.
dont know

Versailles, KY

#14 Mar 20, 2009
in that case, i don't know if i can help youl.... sorry... unless you can give me something else to go on...
blondie

Morehead, KY

#15 Mar 21, 2009
I think he may be some kind of security there.
dont know

Versailles, KY

#16 Mar 21, 2009
blondie wrote:
I think he may be some kind of security there.
other than 5' 10" how is he built... skinny, stalky, heavy etc... i may know who you are talking about if you answer that just right... and if he is in security
blondie

Morehead, KY

#17 Mar 21, 2009
he is kinda stalky
dont know

Versailles, KY

#18 Mar 21, 2009
if it's the one i'm thinking of, his name is david. not sure about a last name though
blondie

Morehead, KY

#19 Mar 21, 2009
I would like to know if he is single .. and if he is I would love to get in contact with him. Will you see him tonight?
dont know

Versailles, KY

#20 Mar 21, 2009
i don't work weekends unless the whole plant does. security is the only dept that i know of that works weekends. i will tell him about this thread and you can see where it goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min LMS 148,307
Who loves interracial affairs 13 min My Two Cents 6
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 19 min who cares 11,682
Hillary for President!!! 25 min Compelling 77
Where do you start to mske a happy life this da... 2 hr sister 10
An Excellent Day 3 hr just saying 10
Cruising at the lake (May '11) 3 hr Yep 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages