Alethea A. Adams-Wells
Caretaker

Morehead, KY

#61 Dec 16, 2008
Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
Common Sense and the rest of you who saw what she wanted you to see would never believe the destruction brought on by her to a man who may have loved her at one time but became fearful of her!! The leg he lost was due to her negligence as a wife!! Ask the family who was there to care for him and the doctors who did the surgery. She allowed him to lay for hours and lose the circulation cutting off blood supply and could have cared less if he lived. Oh yeah that's the real Alethea. And it was his family who he left that cared for him and stayed religiously at the hospital by his side and for months afterwards. You have no idea what he meant to his family and money had nothing to do with anything. His children have made their own way in life without his help contrary to what she has implied. The point is she is EVIL and will suck the life out of anyone man or woman who would give her the chance. BE CAREFUL she did it once and she'll do it again given the chance. Your choice to be vulnerable but my choice to tell the truth about her and she knows it!! Poor Aleechawa??? Whatever
Well said. I live in Rowan County and have known the family for years. Bill Tom and his family are great people. Furthermore, what Callie has posted here is 100 percent true. I know the entire family and is also a friend of his children.
whowhatwhere

Warwick, MD

#62 Dec 16, 2008
I heard she is dating the man that owns the Fleming auto parts.
Common Sense

Olive Hill, KY

#63 Dec 16, 2008
So and let's just try to wqrap this up.
Your family member who suffered because of this evil woman was in ,love with this evil woman.
Is that right.
He loved an evil woman.
Why did he love her?
Why did he stay with her over his own family?
It seem very perplexing to me.
Could it have been that in the end he did love her and simply choose her over the family?
Is that possible?
I mean you're raging her out pretty bad so look at it from my perspective.
Why would a man of his resources stay with a womean that was "evil" as you say?
Callie

Morehead, KY

#64 Dec 16, 2008
Common Sense at one time he may have loved her?? Suffered is an understatement to those who know the real story! She knows what she did and has to live with it. I'm not raging just tired of the ignorance and it's time for friends and family to share and educate those of you who THINK you know her and warn you that if given an opportunity she would do the same to you. But to see someone glorified such as Alethea gives us a break!! FEAR was a huge factor in his staying with her.
Callie

Morehead, KY

#65 Dec 16, 2008
whowhatwhere wrote:
I heard she is dating the man that owns the Fleming auto parts.
Poor guy!! The only thing you can do is hope he wakes up and doesn't fall for her scheming ways.
knowing

Morehead, KY

#66 Dec 16, 2008
Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor guy!! The only thing you can do is hope he wakes up and doesn't fall for her scheming ways.
someone please send the man an e-mail of this forum or better yet, print it and send it to him. He need to know; he may be the next victim!
thinking back

Morehead, KY

#67 Dec 16, 2008
Common Sense wrote:
Hey I don't know what Mr. Wells final arrangements were.
I don't think he was kidnapped or held against his will.
Sounds like some kin folks are jealous becuase they missed out on getting two extra nickells to rub together.
Sounds like a money grubbing problem to me.
They say it is the root to all evil.
It makes people envious and jealous.
Could that just maybe be the case here?
Just maybe?
Just a little bit?
HEY, thanks for what you said .As i stated before i started this topic trying to meet one of my deceased grandma`s friends.Then everyone started getting all anal with me .My opinion everyone makes mistakes some more than others and im sure the other people posted on here putting her down are not flawless. As for everyone being so concerned and thinking that she was doling out the wrong meds, then if you cared so much, then why in the hell didnt you remove your dad from the home ?There are laws for that.With all the love concern and money and no one stepped in and proved anyone to be incompetent.Whats up with that .I started out in topixs being nice but now you so called caring people have done went and pissed me off.
who cares

Morehead, KY

#68 Dec 16, 2008
thinking back wrote:
<quoted text> HEY, thanks for what you said .As i stated before i started this topic trying to meet one of my deceased grandma`s friends.Then everyone started getting all anal with me .My opinion everyone makes mistakes some more than others and im sure the other people posted on here putting her down are not flawless. As for everyone being so concerned and thinking that she was doling out the wrong meds, then if you cared so much, then why in the hell didnt you remove your dad from the home ?There are laws for that.With all the love concern and money and no one stepped in and proved anyone to be incompetent.Whats up with that .I started out in topixs being nice but now you so called caring people have done went and pissed me off.
Don't ask about a evil using bitch and you wouldn't get such comments. You just got the truth. Swallow it.
jake

United States

#69 Dec 16, 2008
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ask about a evil using bitch and you wouldn't get such comments. You just got the truth. Swallow it.
amen!!! "who cares".. could not have said it better myself.
Golden

United States

#70 Dec 16, 2008
Ah, I believe I started this forum. I just wanted to find out if she was still up to her old ways, and I can see that she is. These people are right to warn you about her. She is a bad mamajama. I know from experience. And the book may not be all lies, but most of it is pure horseshit. As for you thinking back, you don't know this woman, I do, just remember you've been warned.
angie

Commerce, GA

#71 Dec 17, 2008
you sound pretty freakin evil your self so why dont you just swallow it d*** and all.
Celia Wells

Clay City, KY

#72 Dec 17, 2008
thinking back wrote:
<quoted text> HEY, thanks for what you said .As i stated before i started this topic trying to meet one of my deceased grandma`s friends.Then everyone started getting all anal with me .My opinion everyone makes mistakes some more than others and im sure the other people posted on here putting her down are not flawless. As for everyone being so concerned and thinking that she was doling out the wrong meds, then if you cared so much, then why in the hell didnt you remove your dad from the home ?There are laws for that.With all the love concern and money and no one stepped in and proved anyone to be incompetent.Whats up with that .I started out in topixs being nice but now you so called caring people have done went and pissed me off.
YOU KNOW WHAT,I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WHAT SHE PUT MY FAMILY THROUGH FOR 15 YEARS.I LOVED MY DAD AND DID EVERYTHING I COULD FOR HIM.IT IS AMAZING HOW MUCH CONTROLL YOU HAVE AS A SPOUSE. YOU WANT TO MEET HER GO FOR IT JUST DONT SAY YOU HAVENT BEEN WARNED.
Common Sense

Olive Hill, KY

#73 Dec 17, 2008
Thanks for the warning.
All 678 of them.
Sorry about your dad.
He obviously loved Aleecheewa at some point or he wouldn't have married her.
I'm going to tell you something that you will not believe but I know it to be true.
If you forgive and let go of the hate and pain in your heart, you will feel a lot better.
I'm not saying forget.
Just forgive.
The healing power of forgiveness is unmeasurable.
Try it.
What do you have to lose?
I know

Morehead, KY

#74 Dec 17, 2008
angie wrote:
you sound pretty freakin evil your self so why dont you just swallow it d*** and all.
If you are smart, you will listen. People in Rowan and Fleming as well as Elliott know this bitch well. I wouldn't hunt for her if I was starving. You are stupid for looking for such an evil person.
Learned

United States

#75 Dec 17, 2008
Common Sense wrote:
Thanks for the warning.
All 678 of them.
Sorry about your dad.
I'm going to tell you something that you will not believe but I know it to be true.
If you forgive and let go of the hate and pain in your heart, you will feel a lot better.
I'm not saying forget.
Just forgive.
Try it.
Thank-you Common. We have forgiven, but not forgotten. There is no way you can ever forget the pain she caused. We are all good people and wish no one any harm. I pray every night for my Dad and aleatha. As I said before, what goes around comes around. It is in God's hands and in God I trust. I also pray that no one has to go through the pain that we went through because I would'nt wish it on my worst enemy. Merry Christmas and Good Night.
celia

Mount Sterling, KY

#76 Dec 17, 2008
Common Sense wrote:
Thanks for the warning.
All 678 of them.
Sorry about your dad.
I'm not saying forget.
Just forgive.
Try it.
thank you for the kind words. i have to tell you i am not one to harbor hatred as i am my fathers daughter.he was a kind man.and just as an abused wife loves her abusive husband.my dad was an abused man who in some strange way did love his wife.but it still dosent make the things she did to him right. my mind is clear and i have no hatred towards anyone. i rest easy in the fact that god will be her judge.but i dont not have any problem telling people who ask what i think about her.
celia

Mount Sterling, KY

#77 Dec 17, 2008
common, sorry i dont spell or write as good as my sis....lol merry christmas..
Common Sense

Olive Hill, KY

#78 Dec 17, 2008
Merry Christmas All.
Good Thoughts for Bill.
annomus

Cleveland, GA

#79 Jan 8, 2009
she big bad indian woman how will cut your throat if you turn your back, she lives with called pouch in flemingsburg or up that way some whair . she did every thing that they are saying and she has bragged about killing . stay clear she is danger wrapped up in alot of trouble
annomus

Cleveland, GA

#80 Jan 8, 2009
she says she is an indian but she isnt. she has done a injustice by saying that. a very bad person and i hope to god the guy in fleming co wakes up befor she does away with him to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 151,633
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 11 min Big C 15,678
D.G. Store 56 min get real 6
Conerning the subject of Michelle or Brian (Aug '13) 3 hr Wurse nightmare 6
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 3 hr TLO Queen of paducah 19
billy ray stevens (Nov '13) 6 hr Misty 9
801 dollar general (Jul '11) 7 hr Patron55 16
shooting on brown ridge 8 hr yikes 12

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages