Co. Judge Election
Boring

Havelock, NC

#41 Sep 28, 2012
Is this going to be discussed for a year before the election?
Well

Morehead, KY

#42 Sep 28, 2012
Boring wrote:
Is this going to be discussed for a year before the election?
Yep, sure is :-)
yikes

Morehead, KY

#43 Sep 28, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually know him and he has, maybe you had better do YOUR homework and quit thinking you know what the hell you are talking about.
well then list the companies
yessir

Morehead, KY

#44 Sep 28, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually know him and he has, maybe you had better do YOUR homework and quit thinking you know what the hell you are talking about.
Carl Dehart will be his running mate
whoops

Morehead, KY

#45 Sep 28, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Skip has been CEO of several large companies, he has the background and experience far above any of the other potential candidates.
has been===got to wonder why one would quit such good jobs??
WOW

Morehead, KY

#46 Sep 28, 2012
whoops wrote:
<quoted text>
has been===got to wonder why one would quit such good jobs??
One can work a career and be a success and then retire and do something else. You might have heard about it, it's called the American way!
Thinking

Morehead, KY

#47 Sep 28, 2012
Kappes as a judge. That is funny.
Main St Liq

Morehead, KY

#48 Sep 28, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Kappes as a judge. That is funny.
Maybe his BFF David Perkins can be his ass.tit
good Guys

Morehead, KY

#49 Sep 28, 2012
I hoping that Mark Caldwell runs. This county needs a compassionate, Godly man that isn't afraid to stand up what is for right and not be bought off. I agree with one of earlier posts - need to clean house of current politicians. The Good Ole' Boys have run this county long enough!
Jim F

Morehead, KY

#50 Sep 28, 2012
I'd vote for George F before I'd vote for another local "politician"
Stumps

Morehead, KY

#51 Sep 28, 2012
I heared my buddy the Old Stumpster is throwing his hat in the Judge's ring next go around. That should be fun to watch.
Advert

Morehead, KY

#52 Sep 29, 2012
I would not vote for anyone already in office. They've made a mockery of our jusctice system. Even if you are already working at the courthouse, as an assistant. You are part of the problem already.
Well

Morehead, KY

#53 Sep 29, 2012
Stumps wrote:
I heared my buddy the Old Stumpster is throwing his hat in the Judge's ring next go around. That should be fun to watch.
Be kind of hard for him since he lives in Bath County.
intheknow

Irvine, KY

#54 Sep 29, 2012
yikes wrote:
<quoted text> well then list the companies
first street liouor, tri county liquor, and molton's bar and lounge.
whoops

Morehead, KY

#55 Sep 29, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
One can work a career and be a success and then retire and do something else. You might have heard about it, it's called the American way!
or so you have been told check with those companies!!
simplething

Morehead, KY

#56 Sep 29, 2012
drug testing should be mandatory that would cut down on who runs
running for office

Morehead, KY

#57 Sep 29, 2012
I think anyone that runs for office should be drug tested before they run and after elected. This might help with the "house cleaning".
yep

Morehead, KY

#58 Sep 30, 2012
running for office wrote:
I think anyone that runs for office should be drug tested before they run and after elected. This might help with the "house cleaning".
Exactly!
Fox

Morehead, KY

#59 Sep 30, 2012
And I heard someone named Steve or Scott Templeman was running.
Think it over

Wallingford, KY

#60 Sep 30, 2012
I really think none of those mentioned have the qualifications to be Judge. Think about it. What is their education. How many illegal things has Skip been caught up in? Just because he is related to Jack Carter does not mean he is the best candidate for Judge. Also, what education does Jerry have? None to little past high school. Our county needs a real, educated man for the position. I personally don't think either of these two qualify.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Pat Henry 151,663
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 20 min Poof1 15,720
How are they so many stupid people to vote for ... 1 hr imo 10
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 2 hr Janine 32
Hillary will be the start of a new civil war 4 hr Set back and watch 1
Republican Party coming apart in gigantic LOSS 6 hr Strel 49
shooting on brown ridge 8 hr Art 16

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages