Everybodys Fitness
Metal

Morehead, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2010
anybody know how much the membership there cost?? I need to join a gym I'm getting pretty fat...lol
rowing in Rowan

Memphis, TN

#2 Feb 8, 2010
I joined in November. It cost me $180 for 6 months, or I think it's about $320 for a year. $40 more for 24/7 access. My only complaint: no cardio rowing machines.
Metal

Morehead, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2010
thank you very much!
FYI

Cleveland, GA

#4 Feb 8, 2010
It depends where you work, your employer may have a corporate account with the gym...if they do memberships are 15.00 a month or 99.00 a year if paid in advance.Good gym!
sexylexy1972

Owingsville, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2010
Been there a few times, really liked it
fitness

Cleveland, GA

#6 Feb 23, 2010
The 24/7 access is great, I can go anytime. My schedule , not someone elses.....
Coleman

Morehead, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2010
There are some guerilla juice heads in there....
Some jerk

Winder, GA

#8 Aug 9, 2010
@ Metal You're right - you are getting fat. Fatty.
customer

Cleveland, GA

#9 Mar 20, 2012
the worker that they have that drives a yellow mustang just stares at the woman and makes everyone uncomportable, if they would lose him it would be a perfect gym.. me and others are about to change gyms over it!
customer

Cleveland, GA

#10 Mar 20, 2012
*uncomfortable
No way

Owingsville, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2012
customer wrote:
the worker that they have that drives a yellow mustang just stares at the woman and makes everyone uncomportable, if they would lose him it would be a perfect gym.. me and others are about to change gyms over it!
He is nice to EVERYONE... Fat, skinny, hot or not he treats everyone the same...
msu

Morehead, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2012
Go to the new wellness and recreation center on MSU campus. It is awesome, plus they have a large staff and it's very clean.
jxz

United States

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Anyone knows where the MT Sterling everybody fitness is at?
Gym

Clarkesville, GA

#14 Aug 16, 2013
Does anyone know where there is a gym that u can take your kids to like two and under we have no support to help watch kids
Julie

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 28, 2015
jxz wrote:
Anyone knows where the MT Sterling everybody fitness is at?
Its downtown athletic club in MT Sterling I just joined for 8.99 a month (only on MT Sterling)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 11 min President DonJ Trump 26,086
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr 1st Amendment Audit 163,419
The End of an ERROR 3 hr Wisdom 303
Get Fracked 4 hr Wisdom 4
The most useless President 5 hr trump 58
Our fast food joints 6 hr Strel 74
Democrats boot Pro-life democrats 7 hr The Harsh Taskmaster 16

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages