Since: Nov 10

Morehead, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2010
is there anyone that knows this lowlife that cant get a jop and his pill wife.i hear they are going around robbing people and he is pimping his wife for pills
Curious

Hillsboro, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2010
Jason cooper in Olive Hill? That's the only one I know and he isn't married!

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2010
well if he is not married then the tramp that has 3 kids by him thats him,the kids got takened by child services cause they are pill heads and wouldnt take care of there kids.his mother has them.he is a worthless piece of shit.
Yea

Hillsboro, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2010
They are not together and Jason isn't allowed around the kids at all, and they took them away because of him, she will get them back when they know for sure that he won't be around. Because he is on the hard drugs and he wouldn't quit. So before you bring the Kids in it which should have never happened know what you are talking about.

Alto, GA

#5 Nov 11, 2010
i know what im talking about.they wont give her the kids cause she just got of jail for pills.she got caught with lil barry up there with pills and took the fall for it cause she is a dumb ass.if they find out they jason is around those kids they will be put in foster care.and im not bringing the kids in on it,its not the kids fault that there dad is a low life.he is a thief,and i advise everone to watch there back.
Yea

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Nov 11, 2010
I don't like Jason either, he is very abusive but you can't bring her into it, she's a good person and yes she did something dumb, she just needs to get in a better crowd other than his friends!
pill heads are scum

Wallingford, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2010
maybe civilized society will get lucky and they'll both overdose or be put into prison to rot! That way they won't have the opportunity to corrupt those innocent children!
jason cooper

Cleveland, GA

#8 Sep 24, 2012
if u got something to say tell me to my f**king face and leave my kids out of it
loveit

Morehead, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Jason hunny this thread had been dead since 2010 two years why in the world would you bring it back up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Forumwatcher 177,158
News Kim Davis challenger: Man whose marriage licens... 9 min Gremlin 6
Winning !! 34 min The Gold Digger 123
Wal-Mart Bakery (Jun '11) 34 min Nmvancig 226
The daily laugh 1 hr Korny 19
Will Davis Win In November 6 hr Uncle Joe 63
RCSHS Band Director 6 hr comment on it 1

Morehead Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages