Lee's Used Cars in Morehead and Ashla...

Lee's Used Cars in Morehead and Ashland KY

Posted in the Morehead Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lawyer

Morehead, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Did you get the warrantry in writing?
single payer

Ironton, OH

#4 Dec 12, 2012
10k for a used Kia? Maybe a SUV. You can go to Bill Cole or River City Ford in Lavalette they can sometimes finance you even with shitty credit.

They have a lot of rebuilt titled cars at Lee's
dont know

West Liberty, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
is lying lees in business with eagle finance, ive heard they raise payment when eagle finance gets the deal. so things arent right here, maybe irs or state licensing bureau should check.
warning

Morehead, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
lawyer wrote:
Did you get the warrantry in writing?
One thing they are doing in Morehead at lying lee's is selling people a car like it is theirs and when you go to the courthouse you find out it belongs to Diamond Finance they did this to my daughter don't know if this is legal or illegal but they should tell you if the car doesn't belong to them also they sold my daughter's truck she had traded in and resold or let someone drive it for a year ( dont know which )in my daughter's name she found out when she went to tag her car the next year.
be careful

Ashland, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
always proceed with caution when dealing with Ashland business people. Many of them will burn you in a heartbeat. I don't know anything about this business, however.
warning

Morehead, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
I stand corrected my daughter told me it was Eagle finance that the car she brought belonged .
morehead

Morehead, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2013
dont know wrote:
is lying lees in business with eagle finance, ive heard they raise payment when eagle finance gets the deal. so things arent right here, maybe irs or state licensing bureau should check.
Eagle finance does raise the payment. From 200 per month to 320.00. That is what they did to me.
broke

West Liberty, KY

#13 Feb 8, 2013
is this dealer associated with eagle finance. what kind of cars do they sell, do they have air bags, ive heard all kinda of stories. everyone be ware.
No strings n dirt

Morehead, KY

#14 Feb 8, 2013
At least he's not also a preacher or pollitician ? The LYING LEE's is as honest as it gets, the sign says it ?
wilmay or maynot

Morehead, KY

#15 Feb 9, 2013
broke wrote:
is this dealer associated with eagle finance. what kind of cars do they sell, do they have air bags, ive heard all kinda of stories. everyone be ware.
well now I know most of the workers, salesmen and lying lee marty are full of air so I guess if they take a test drive with you they can say honestly it has an air bag in the car and not be lying but that's the only truth you might get!
blowed up truck

Morehead, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2013
I was looking for a truck and went there several months back. The man told me go ahead test drive it, it runs great..it had a noise coming from it but he said it's fine. I knew it had something wrong. I took it in town to a service business, knowing the technician he didn;t charge me to hook it up to the computer...it was ready to blow up any time!! I took the piece of crap back but didn't tell them i had it tested. It made me want to puke looking at this lying man to my face telling me "it's a good truck".
Jim

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Small time used car dealers are always shady
duuuhh

Morehead, KY

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Jim wrote:
Small time used car dealers are always shady
is that why marty has those shade trees?
nope

Grayson, KY

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Yea ADM is the same they failed to tell me it was a rebuilt car and the damn thing fell apart literally! Nothing but crooks......
yeah

Morehead, KY

#20 Feb 12, 2013
nope wrote:
Yea ADM is the same they failed to tell me it was a rebuilt car and the damn thing fell apart literally! Nothing but crooks......
If everyone thinks Marty is so bad why does everyone go back is it because they have no credit anywhere else .Ithink they need to work on their credit scores so they can shop at Fannin's or somewhere simlar !!!
HoneyBadger

Morehead, KY

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Everyone is failing to understand that these guys are just selling the vehicles, not rigging them to explode so that they can laugh at you when it does. Older cars have mechanical issues. Some manufacturers build crappy cars. That's all there is to it. Also keep in mind that most of the local mechanics aren't actually as well versed in their trade as they could be, so when they check out a car, they're more than likely going to overlook something. If any dealer will claim their mistake and make it right, then let that show their character, not the fact that they sold a car with 100k miles that isn't in brand-new car condition-- hint, hint, you won't get a perfect car if it's old and has high mileage.
nope

Palm City, FL

#22 Feb 12, 2013
nope wrote:
If it was a rebuilt, it would have stated it as such on the salvage title. There is no possible way you could have been sold a rebuilt and not known about it, whether or not they verbally told you. As soon as you saw the title, you should have cancelled the sale.
friend of lying lees

United States

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Ok guys look everybody has things they do for a living u know when u buy a used car that its of course used its not martys fault and its not any boy that works there fault.... Really anything over 100,000 miles u should expect something wrong every vehicle brakes down dont blame the dealers for the company that made a piece of shit they gotta make an income like any body else its not like thier sitting there hahaha lets blow this one up after they have it 2months... And trust me they dont have anybody there thats drunk on the job i promise u that.. Infact i work on several of thier vehicles and their just fine when they leave my shop... Now after so long i really dont know how theyll do as for the 6 month warrenty marty and them up there do not make such a thing theres a 30 day and a 90 day warrenty.. Look on ant vehicel unless its listed as as is then theres no warrenty martys a good man and btw the name came in to play long long before u were even thought of once apon a time there was a car lot in morehead named that ran by some one else. .. Anything else u have to say say so im sure u can get a real deal there an infact my car has over 300,000 miles and i got it from them. . Thank ya
uhho

Morehead, KY

#24 Feb 15, 2013
friend of lying lees wrote:
Ok guys look everybody has things they do for a living u know when u buy a used car that its of course used its not martys fault and its not any boy that works there fault.... Really anything over 100,000 miles u should expect something wrong every vehicle brakes down dont blame the dealers for the company that made a piece of shit they gotta make an income like any body else its not like thier sitting there hahaha lets blow this one up after they have it 2months... And trust me they dont have anybody there thats drunk on the job i promise u that.. Infact i work on several of thier vehicles and their just fine when they leave my shop... Now after so long i really dont know how theyll do as for the 6 month warrenty marty and them up there do not make such a thing theres a 30 day and a 90 day warrenty.. Look on ant vehicel unless its listed as as is then theres no warrenty martys a good man and btw the name came in to play long long before u were even thought of once apon a time there was a car lot in morehead named that ran by some one else... Anything else u have to say say so im sure u can get a real deal there an infact my car has over 300,000 miles and i got it from them.. Thank ya
And what about them selling cars to people like they belong to lying lee's when they realy belong to eagle finance do you think that is right or fair to the people that buy the car ?
me

Tucker, GA

#25 Feb 15, 2013
friend of lying lees wrote:
Ok guys look everybody has things they do for a living u know when u buy a used car that its of course used its not martys fault and its not any boy that works there fault.... Really anything over 100,000 miles u should expect something wrong every vehicle brakes down dont blame the dealers for the company that made a piece of shit they gotta make an income like any body else its not like thier sitting there hahaha lets blow this one up after they have it 2months... And trust me they dont have anybody there thats drunk on the job i promise u that.. Infact i work on several of thier vehicles and their just fine when they leave my shop... Now after so long i really dont know how theyll do as for the 6 month warrenty marty and them up there do not make such a thing theres a 30 day and a 90 day warrenty.. Look on ant vehicel unless its listed as as is then theres no warrenty martys a good man and btw the name came in to play long long before u were even thought of once apon a time there was a car lot in morehead named that ran by some one else... Anything else u have to say say so im sure u can get a real deal there an infact my car has over 300,000 miles and i got it from them.. Thank ya
You tell em dewayne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Skippy 15,991
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min IND 151,877
RCSHS Football 44 min Jay 19
rocky adkins state representative 1 hr PLEASE READ 420 7
jenn (Jun '09) 4 hr Lol 23
seen bethany buckler the other day (May '10) 4 hr really 11
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 12 hr constitution101 66

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages