Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

W KY Girl

Mattoon, IL

#76097 Dec 1, 2012
W KY Boy wrote:
I'm single, and I love birds.
Hi W KY Boy. I see somebody else is up early. I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. Time to try for another nap now. Take care.
W KY Boy

White Oak, TX

#76098 Dec 1, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi W KY Boy. I see somebody else is up early. I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. Time to try for another nap now. Take care.
Same here, I hope you have sweet dreams.
W KY Girl

Annapolis, MD

#76100 Dec 1, 2012
Well that was a nice nap. Hope you had a nice nap W KY Boy. I dreamed of placing birds all around a platter of potatoes and carrots with a glass of red wine. Delicious. Take care.
What

Whitley City, KY

#76101 Dec 1, 2012
Okay, I'll admit it I killed the birds! I was a conspiracy to get stupid people to start a forum on Topix and by looking at the evidence it worked!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76102 Dec 1, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS said (may not be an exact quote).. "Let not your hearts be troubled, if you believe in GOD, believe also in ME. I go to prepare a place for you"..
I really don't believe some alien is going to make me into a vienna sausage or some zombie is going to eat my face.. at least not while I have all these preloaded weapons. LOL And I won't be going to some FEMA camp. I may not survive it but I will do a John Wayne (The Shootist) or a Clint Eastwood (Gran Torino) and take some bad guys along with me. LOL
You got it AW. and if I go away, I will surely come again and recieve you unto myself, that where I am you may be also.(not word for word, but close). If you believe in God, believe also in me. In my Fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you so.

Some people seem to have the idea they are going to live in the present body forver. They hoard and grasp at material things that will perish. It is very plain that an individual, lay up treasures for themselves in heaven. Those things are of the spirit and forever.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76103 Dec 1, 2012
Well, another beautiful and warm morning. The birds are loving it!!
What

Annapolis, MD

#76104 Dec 1, 2012
But I like commenting on the stupid people's forum because I'm the stupidest one of them.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76105 Dec 1, 2012
Raven wrote:
<quoted text> My partner thinks Nibiru will come close to earth on Dec. 21. I think, the date signifies something else, not quite sure yet. But I believe, there will be something happen. Apocolyptic no. I do believe disease and genocide killed a lot of races. Maybe, the Mayans. Been watching this gorgeous weather and the birds;) Nice.
Yep Raven, my neighbor Tools used to talk about that Nibiru stuff and something called Anookie or something like that. He said the Anookies were coming to get us and make slaves out of us. Dang, they will have a time getting any work out of me. Those old nookies are mean. I hope it's not my exwifes nookie coming back to get me. It just about killed me the first time.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#76106 Dec 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it AW. and if I go away, I will surely come again and recieve you unto myself, that where I am you may be also.(not word for word, but close). If you believe in God, believe also in me. In my Fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you so.
Some people seem to have the idea they are going to live in the present body forver. They hoard and grasp at material things that will perish. It is very plain that an individual, lay up treasures for themselves in heaven. Those things are of the spirit and forever.
God is love, and He created everyone, including you. I agree with your post completely. I think that under that rough, irreverent exterior you put forth, there is a kind, thoughtful man who may have been hurt by others' careless comments. You push people away first, to avoid possible rejection. That's my take on you, anyway. Peace.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#76107 Dec 1, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS said (may not be an exact quote).. "Let not your hearts be troubled, if you believe in GOD, believe also in ME. I go to prepare a place for you"..
I really don't believe some alien is going to make me into a vienna sausage or some zombie is going to eat my face.. at least not while I have all these preloaded weapons. LOL And I won't be going to some FEMA camp. I may not survive it but I will do a John Wayne (The Shootist) or a Clint Eastwood (Gran Torino) and take some bad guys along with me. LOL
Now you're talking, AW. That's my preferred way to go, as well.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76108 Dec 1, 2012
Have a good day you all!!

Since: Dec 12

Mattoon, IL

#76109 Dec 1, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Well that was a nice nap. Hope you had a nice nap W KY Boy. I dreamed of placing birds all around a platter of potatoes and carrots with a glass of red wine. Delicious. Take care.
Somebody does not want me on this thread. lol The W KY Girl that has been posting on here lately (ME) did not write this one. So to avoid further confusion and prevent being credited with saying something bad, I have registered as West KY Girl (W KY Girl was already registered).
Now pass the polk salad and boiled eggs please.
Georgia on my mind

Alpharetta, GA

#76110 Dec 1, 2012
Hello to the good folks of the bird thread. I see the king troll continues on with his foolishness and a few of you falling for his fake kindness after all the names he called you. Good that you can be so forgiving. I see he continues to badger AB and Blueminer, as well as any new posters like he owns the thread now that he accused AB of doing. He is a liar. What contempt he has for some people who have done nothing to him. Says alot about his character, or lack of I should say. Anyway, you good folks have a wonderful sunny Kentucky day. I will check back when passing through again. No I am not a truck driver and I am not courting AB. Wife wouldn't appreciate that. But you have your fun ole foul one. You are still a POS. And your poser jr and don't care too. It don't bother me if they remove my posts just as they do yours. You get to read it first. So go for it turkey. Run your big mouth, flaming nut that you are. heehehehehe

You normal decent folks have a good weekend. Lovely weather. Lots of birds.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76114 Dec 1, 2012
Good morning Imposter. As if we didn't know that idiot wasn't a truck driver. It's a truck stop lot lizzard, selling it for a cheeze burger. That's off the dollar menu at that. That's a high price to pay for the VD one would get. The fool calls them fringe benefits.
W KY Girl

United States

#76115 Dec 1, 2012
Somebody's got problems! Not sure who or how long the list might be.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76118 Dec 1, 2012
West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody does not want me on this thread. lol The W KY Girl that has been posting on here lately (ME) did not write this one. So to avoid further confusion and prevent being credited with saying something bad, I have registered as West KY Girl (W KY Girl was already registered).
Now pass the polk salad and boiled eggs please.
That's the way to do it. You got it right. There are some here that don't want anyone here but their own little group. Isn't that just so sad? They whine, they cry.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76120 Dec 1, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Somebody's got problems! Not sure who or how long the list might be.
Will the real Western KY Girl please stand and cut a ripper please.
THE BLOOMER FARTER

Harrodsburg, KY

#76123 Dec 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the real Western KY Girl please stand and cut a ripper please.
Will the real northern girl please stand up and kut a big stanky ripper?
foff

Alpharetta, GA

#76124 Dec 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way to do it. You got it right. There are some here that don't want anyone here but their own little group. Isn't that just so sad? They whine, they cry.
YOU being the biggest offender king troll that you are. You are sad and the biggest crybaby on here. Continue on with your fart club, thread killer. You suck.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#76125 Dec 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the real Western KY Girl please stand and cut a ripper please.
I just don't have it in me right now, but here I am. There are some strange things that happen on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min who cares 16,194
Hillary will be the start of a new civil war 10 min Wisdom 8
Univ. Women looking for.... 1 hr Bo-Bo Bear 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 152,039
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 1 hr Strel 89
Kaycie Middleton/Danny Markwell? 3 hr D d d 13
News K.S.P. Morehead Post seeking public assistance ... 3 hr Smarter than you 3

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages