Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69257 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LMMFAO I thought you were on your way out of here pusswinkle? You're mad as hell right now...admit it like a man... never-mind, fairypuff. Bwaaaaahahahaha
No in fact I would buy you a coke and sit and have a real conversation with you. You are quite engaging.

I would wonder why you are so condescending and narcissistic? One never knows what made someone else like they are. Therefore I can be very forgiving.

Now I'm hoping you can make an adequate response to 1)e4

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#69258 Sep 8, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I've come to talk to you again?
Looks that way. lol
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#69259 Sep 8, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I've come to talk to you again?
That is a good one.

*See Sybil? I said it was a good one, but keep your links to yourself I know where youtube is. I'm listening to it now.

AND -Blew is mad as hell right now ...and a Jackwad....LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69260 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>No in fact I would buy you a coke and sit and have a real conversation with you. You are quite engaging.

I would wonder why you are so condescending and narcissistic? One never knows what made someone else like they are. Therefore I can be very forgiving.

so you forgive me? I was hoping we could start over, it was what you said to me the first day I was in here that got us off to such a bad start. I'll buy you a coke, we can sit and chat...
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69261 Sep 8, 2012
Gawd... What a buncha dumbasses...
More Pist

Winchester, KY

#69262 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, you're wrong there...Sybil is an evil, self-centered, condescending turd.
I can understand why you might perceive me that way, especially since I have helped you come to a self-realization about who you really are and it was very unpleasant, wasn't it?
Tollesboro Guy

Dahlonega, GA

#69263 Sep 8, 2012
More Pist wrote:
<quoted text>
misguided hatred towards a complete stranger on the internet really is only an indication of the constant hatred you harbor in your mind and heart because of the discontentment in your daily life leading you to project your hatred onto anyone you encounter (even a stranger on the internet) as if they are to blame for your misery. You should instead asssuming responsibility for the misery you have brought to yourself and seek to identify your personal traits that have led you into the darkness then begin to take measures to improve yourself. It starts with self-awareness and accepting responsibility for your flawed character traits and only then can the healing begin. In other words, you must be ready and willing to accept the fact that only you are to be blame for being a complete jackass for most of your life.
I really like your post. Very nicely done! I was just checking in and you have made my day. Thank You. While I am here, will let all who know me, I am headed down to Nashville on Monday. Checking in to Vanderbilt, finally getting a pain pump to deal with the cancer pain. Anybody here know anyone that has one? How do they like it? Going to be a long trip home with three (3) incisions,,,:-) Small, medium and Large! Wife will have to drive all the way. I will at least get to stand up and stretch at DoughDaddy's, get some doughnuts to aid in the convalescing.
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#69264 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
No in fact I would buy you a coke and sit and have a real conversation with you. You are quite engaging.
I dont play chess. And I'm not a math person.

My pathology is a thousand times more complex than you could ever imagine...So STFU.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69265 Sep 8, 2012
More Pist wrote:
<quoted text>
misguided hatred towards a complete stranger on the internet really is only an indication of the constant hatred you harbor in your mind and heart because of the discontentment in your daily life leading you to project your hatred onto anyone you encounter (even a stranger on the internet) as if they are to blame for your misery. You should instead asssuming responsibility for the misery you have brought to yourself and seek to identify your personal traits that have led you into the darkness then begin to take measures to improve yourself. It starts with self-awareness and accepting responsibility for your flawed character traits and only then can the healing begin. In other words, you must be ready and willing to accept the fact that only you are to be blame for being a complete jackass for most of your life.
Shut up. I hate you.(just kiddin')
the vision

Winchester, KY

#69266 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>That is a good one.
*See Sybil? I said it was a good one, but keep your links to yourself I know where youtube is. I'm listening to it now.
AND -Blew is mad as hell right now ...and a Jackwad....LOL
has been planted in your brain
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#69267 Sep 8, 2012
More Pist wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the one hamburger hooker, the Mcd's dollar menu date...HAAAAA :)~
Like you have the first clue about anything...look over your shoulder, they are watching you!
LMAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69268 Sep 8, 2012
Because wrote:
<quoted text>a vision softly creeping
left its seeds while I was sleeping
I think that's how Blue was conceived
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#69269 Sep 8, 2012
the vision wrote:
<quoted text>
has been planted in your brain
...has been planted in your ass...Bwaaaahahahaha

Scotts Vegas

#69270 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>How about this: Whom first coined the famous phrase "kiss may royal american ass?"
Hint #1: You have just been burned by one in the same ...jerkwad.
Bwaaaahahahahaha
I neither know nor care. It was obviously some condescending, narcissistic individual that had problems.

It wasn't royalty, that's for sure.

Did you actually say "whom"? You just negated any sign of possessing intelligence...Here let me try it one time. Bwaaaahahahaha!
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69271 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Said the one hamburger hooker, the Mcd's dollar menu date...HAAAAA :)~
Like you have the first clue about anything...look over your shoulder, they are watching you!
LMAO
LMAO ??? That was funny?

Scotts Vegas

#69272 Sep 8, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
so you forgive me? I was hoping we could start over, it was what you said to me the first day I was in here that got us off to such a bad start. I'll buy you a coke, we can sit and chat...
I will go back and check, but I'm certain I did not address you your first day here. Not negatively anyway. I will either avoid any supporter of uni, or I will bash them.

My philosophy is an accessory is pretty much as guilty as the perpetrator. Every court in my nation agrees on that.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69273 Sep 8, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's how Blue was conceived
I'd bet big bucks imposter tw*t (*=a) was conceived in a cathouse. A four bit one that una tw*t (*=a) frequents often.
still remains within

Winchester, KY

#69274 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>...has been planted in your ass...Bwaaaahahahaha
the sound of silence

Scotts Vegas

#69276 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont play chess. And I'm not a math person.
My pathology is a thousand times more complex than you could ever imagine...So STFU.
Just establishing that you WILL google something. You are tooooo easy!
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#69277 Sep 8, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ??? That was funny?
Not as funny as you are Queenie....not funny ha ha, Funny Quar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary will be the start of a new civil war 12 min Wisdom 12
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 26 min Strel 16,199
Univ. Women looking for.... 1 hr Bo-Bo Bear 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Strel 152,039
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 2 hr Strel 89
Kaycie Middleton/Danny Markwell? 3 hr D d d 13
News K.S.P. Morehead Post seeking public assistance ... 4 hr Smarter than you 3

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages