Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55163 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Msnbc.com: Halos, moonbows shine in U.S.
Season 2012 : Episode 0605
June 5: Ice crystals and sun beams created a halo around the sun in Florida while Hawaii residents were treated to a moonbow. Msnbc.com 's Dara Brown reports.
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/halos-...
Beautiful.
NOAT ABOUT DEADBIRDS IN WESTERN KENTUCKY
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#55164 Jun 6, 2012
Morning, 6/6/12, Sun peeks over the trees, coffee so strong it wants to climb out and chase trolls, Tpx news; Bird stories, trolls, God vine, extinct bugs,, got it. I see this morning some Troll mother in Aurora sticks her toddler, still in diapers into the back seat of her crap mobile, then puts a full plastic gas container in it's saftey seat and seatbelts the fuel down securely. Now I know gas prices are getting up there, but, damn.

I also see this gay cannible Magnotta was finally arrested in Germany. He'd just mailed several body parts, foot, hand to some Canadian schools. Gay Cannibles, sounds like Una and licitself had a spat.

Ok, have a great day,, trolls, not so much.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55165 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Giant manta ray swallows up spider crabs
Jun 5, 2012
Raw video: Divers capture rare sight in Australian waters
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1673502725001/gian...
Wish a Giant Manta Ray would swallow the unaass bottom feeders we have sliming up our thread. lol
Blue shark devours giant squid
Recently deceased sea creature eaten by predator off the coast of Australia
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1672834453001/blue...
Would love to see a shark eat some of the unaass giant slimy sewer squids we have slithering around this thread.
ABBA HAD THEIR DANCING QUEEN, YOU ARE OUR SPAMMING QUEEN.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55166 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Wow, I am on a troll free roll....hahahaha
No, you're still here and only YOU laugh at yourself
twink

London, KY

#55167 Jun 6, 2012
I'm curious...If u really dont care why do u respond?
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#55168 Jun 6, 2012
Yawn #1 at the fool that responds to the copy and paste, which just puts 2 copies of the copy/paste out to thread. Senseless.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#55170 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
We don't teach hate, says church where anti-homosexual song filmed
By Ismael Estrada, CNN
Greensburg, Indiana (CNN)– About 20 protesters gathered on Sunday outside the Apostolic Truth Tabernacle here to voice opposition to a viral online video that was taped in the church and shows a young child singing song with lyrics that offer a harsh message for homosexuals.
The video, which surfaced on YouTube last week, shows a child in front of the congregation, singing "I know that God is right, and somebody's wrong... ain't no homo going to make it to heaven."
The congregation erupts in applause at those lines, which the unidentified boy repeats as the pastor looks on.
At another point in the video a voice is heard shouting,"That’s my boy."
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/04/we-d...
You ought to watch the idiot overdosing on the bathsalts too on this site too. Might want to cut back on them.
Or get you some and your he/she uglygurl to round up the sewer crew and get them in the green van, go meet up with your Westboro church and go join spreading the hate and your vile comments with this church of your kind. Spreading hate while taking your money.
Tell me why is the seahorse is the only male animal that gives birth, or is this still a bird only subject rant lol

Location hidden

#55171 Jun 6, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>You meant sweat pee.
You litterally made me lol lmfao I havent lol in a bit been passing kidney stones.someone getting to diagonising me.limestone in the water, calcium, red meat, acidic, beets, lol
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#55173 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Secret 'Hubbles' given to NASA Time
not a secret anymore....
Space
NASA Gets Two New Hubble Telescopes — Absolutely Free
It hardly bears mentioning that the orbiting Hubble Space Telescope is one of the most extraordinarily successful scientific instruments of all time. Since 1993, when the telescope's flawed mirror was set right by a set of custom-fit corrective lenses, the Hubble has captured one spectacular image after another of everything from the familiar planets of the solar system to quasars and galaxies at the edge of the visible universe — and thanks to four repair missions by shuttle-riding astronauts, the telescope has managed to survive the harsh environment of orbital space far longer than anyone could have imagined.
All good things must come to an end, though. The shuttle is flying no more, and within the next couple of years, the aging telescope will gradually wink out too. It will be a terrible loss to science, and it kind of makes you wish someone had a spare Hubble secretly stashed away, just waiting to be unpacked and sent into orbit. That's what would happen in the Hollywood version, anyway.
But it turns out that it is happening in real life too. The National Science Foundation has just revealed the existence of not one but two pristine, Hubble-class space telescopes still in their original wrappings in a warehouse in Rochester, N.Y. The pair was originally built for the National Reconnaissance Office, the agency in charge of spy satellites, to look down at Earth rather than up into space. But the NRO has moved on to bigger and better instruments, and decided to hand the telescopes over. "It just blew me away when I heard about this," says Princeton astrophysicist David Spergel, a member of the National Academy of Science's Committee on Astrophysics and Astronomy. "I knew nothing about it."
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,859...
General Motors is the parent company of Hughes Danbury Optical Systems Inc., the firm spent ten years in development and polishing the mirrors in the hubble,, I guess that explains why "objects are closer than they appear" is in all the photographs.

Location hidden

#55175 Jun 6, 2012
You ever heard that song this is the song that never ends it goes on and on my friend this is like the never ending thread singing this is the thread that never ends its goes on and on my friend.Ya'll are a trip i wish some off your copy and paste buttons malfunction with divine intervention
Godsmack

Pine Knot, KY

#55176 Jun 6, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>well I see the king of schit and puke has arrived what a day it's gonna be
That's right you little American hating assweasel, you will find several of us right here, continually defending the thread against you aids ridden homosexuals looking for other men’s junk to play with. Your skank immigrant tail will find that crapola on another forum. If you don’t like this thread, ummm, did you know you could leave,, find a three year old to show you how. In mean while, lickyourownemptysac, fairy.
Godsmack

Pine Knot, KY

#55177 Jun 6, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>I have a job U crossed eyed nutmuncher and keep your eyes onmanuts when you lapp the sac or Im gonna smack tha schit out of your ears
HAHAHA, you got a job, get real commie flag burner. If you call putting on your kneepads and working a gloryhole a job I guess you do have a job, otherwise it seems you are just seeking men to lickonitsjunk,, Perhaps your job is insulting American Veterans here. You at best, are a skip spot in the forum, and brown stain in someone's underwear.
Tweety bird

Bowling Green, KY

#55178 Jun 6, 2012
i taught i saw a poodie cat....ha ha ha ha made u look
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#55181 Jun 6, 2012
Yawn #2 at the fool that is obsessed with sharing his fudgecycle with no thought for the spreading of germs or the fact that too much licking makes the fudgecycle disappear prematurely.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#55182 Jun 6, 2012
III Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I am usually hanging out in the IT forum. Drop by sometime. There are a whole bunch of new posters who fight non stop.
Hello again Ill Bill. I reckon you understood my meaning and knew I meant no bad or disrespect. One thing for sure if my sharpness ever starts waning, IT is where I'll head. A refresher course would probably bring me back around. Schmedely the Troll may drop in some time just for a reminder that he's not half as sharp as he thinks he is. Thanks brother and have a good one!

Scotts Vegas

#55183 Jun 6, 2012
Since it is a NEW day...How can I not say hello! to
EVERYONE.

Scotts Vegas

#55184 Jun 6, 2012
Good morning Everyone!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#55185 Jun 6, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Good morning Everyone!
Good Morning, but I won't be going to the IT forum. It would be like going back to work since that is what I did all my adult life. My final several years even included managing the Geek Squad. lol
Starwars

Loveland, OH

#55186 Jun 6, 2012
Wow a bunch of dork bigots now. The evolution if the basement dwellers.
curious

Campbellsville, KY

#55187 Jun 6, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again Ill Bill. I reckon you understood my meaning and knew I meant no bad or disrespect. One thing for sure if my sharpness ever starts waning, IT is where I'll head. A refresher course would probably bring me back around. Schmedely the Troll may drop in some time just for a reminder that he's not half as sharp as he thinks he is. Thanks brother and have a good one!
What are you talking about? What is IT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 24 min Rosa_Winkel 12,028
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 148,467
lasy loosers 3 hr Keith Urban 3
jason conner (Jan '10) 4 hr A girl best friend 57
Is Wisdom useful? 4 hr Wisdom 27
Cave Run 5 hr Wisdom 41
Women who have kids just for government money 5 hr Help 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages