Four Firefighters Hurt by Falling Bri...

Four Firefighters Hurt by Falling Bricks in Ky. Fire

There are 12 comments on the FireHouse.com story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Four Firefighters Hurt by Falling Bricks in Ky. Fire. In it, FireHouse.com reports that:

Four firefighters were taken to the hospital for treatment of bumps and bruises after bricks fell on them during a building fire at Morehead State University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FireHouse.com.

Gilfie

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Overachievers
Really

Morehead, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Gilfie wrote:
Overachievers
You are an idiot, go crawl back in your hole.
H X H firefighter

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Gilfie wrote:
Overachievers
They were doing there job and doing what they were told it was an accident they did nothing wrong it could have been any fire dept it was just that HXH was at the wrong place at the wrong time if you think you could have done better become a firefighter until then be a boy that has nothing to do but be on topix saying stupied stuff about real men the H X H fire dept.
Kenny

Hillsboro, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Real men , bunch of wannabe heros who hope for something bad to happen so they can boost there egos for another six months while they sit on their ass . By the way I am an Emt and sick of these little ego chargers wanting that glory . They were actually taking a group photo on their cell when the wall fell on them . Of course that's hush hush
Get Real

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2013
These men & women volunteer each and every day to save your life as well as members of your family and friends. I've known many instances where these brave people have seen many others take their last breaths, I know many members former and present that those images continue to haunt them. So tell me 'Gilfie', when was the last time you got off your ass to help someone in need? If risking their lives to save yours makes them overachievers, then you know what, they are. At least they're doing something productive for our community, too bad we can't say the same for you.
Goldie

Hillsboro, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I grew up in Sudan watched my family murdered and raised my remaining siblings under an oppressive government so what have you done
Hindunation

Hillsboro, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2013
I came on my sisters earbuds
Ipfreely

Hillsboro, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2013
I stepped on an ant
Really

Morehead, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Kenny wrote:
Real men , bunch of wannabe heros who hope for something bad to happen so they can boost there egos for another six months while they sit on their ass . By the way I am an Emt and sick of these little ego chargers wanting that glory . They were actually taking a group photo on their cell when the wall fell on them . Of course that's hush hush
I was there, were you? Probably not and no they were not taking a picture on a cell phone when the wall collapsed. I am not on HXH, but another FD locally. I really doubt with your post that you are really and EMT. Things happen and they were doing what they were supposed to be doing. I am sure you were sitting on your couch in your shorts eating chips and saying, man I sure wouldn't do that. You are an idiot and an ass!
dali lama

Hillsboro, KY

#10 Jan 15, 2013
truth hurts donut
Really

Morehead, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
dali lama wrote:
truth hurts donut
Donut, nice
Cherry

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2013
I hear a lot of complaints about volunteer firefighters... UNTIL, a house is on fire, someone is sick or there is a bad car accident. If you or a loved one is having a heart attack, do you know who the first person at your house will be? A CPR-trained firefighter. If you wreck your car on an icy road, the first person at the scene is usually a firefighter. What people don't realize is that if you live way out in the county, it might take 12-15 minutes for an ambulance to reach your house. If a child is having a seizure, if an elderly person falls and breaks a hip, if someone is having a heart attack, the volunteer firefighters are the first people there to help. Day or night.

I am thankful that our young men were not seriously injured. I am thankful that these same young men give so much of their time, freely, to saving the lives of the people in this community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Goodman 30 min Concerned 9
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 31 min who cares 13,172
Heterosexual Pride Day 32 min The Harsh Taskmaster 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min ChromiuMan 149,003
Liberalism has its consequences 1 hr Wisdom 284
prince albert piercing 3 hr thomas 34
Puppy is hurt, leg broken, and I can't afford t... (May '11) 5 hr biplav 147

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages