poor man

Winder, GA

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Friday there was a Steven Bailey that went to jail. I think that is Angie's husband. Poor thing. He just dont know what he's in for.
Chris

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Yes, that is Angie's husband.
cub

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Chris wrote:

Poor guy. I'd say she is already cheating on him too.
cub

Flemingsburg, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
I hope with every breath I take he cheats on her with one of her friends or at least someone she knows.
MeTOO

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
cub wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope with every breath I take he cheats on her with one of her friends or at least someone she knows.
Oh, SO DO I!
breakbad

Palo Alto, CA

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Why does everyone dislike her so much?
cub

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2012
breakbad wrote:
Why does everyone dislike her so much?
Because she is a sl ut. And tries to break up every home she can while trying to be friends
knows

Palo Alto, CA

#8 Jul 31, 2012
I don't believe that, she has always been nice to me and I think she is a very sweet beautiful person and I have a good looking man that she has never tried anything with.
Kat

Austin, TX

#9 Oct 27, 2012
cub wrote:
<quoted text>
. What Steve Bailey. was arrested? I used to date a Steve Bailey and I loved him more than life itself. I married the wrong guy though. I miss him. Is he doing okay? I really hope so. If you ever see him tell him some one from Ohio loves him and I have never stoped. I would love to talk to him again. E-mail [email protected]
working

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Are you the girl that delivered newspapers papers with her at one time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min My Two Cents 14,897
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Mickey402 149,880
Hillary for President!!! 32 min kentucky born and... 378
single women 35-50 (May '12) 37 min Jerry 51
Rowan co trading post 58 min Jason 3
Lying Hillary. 1 hr first step 7
Wisdom and restrooms 3 hr Wisdom 307

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages