Hillsboro, KY

#3 Dec 7, 2011
Why dont you just ask me?
LOL

Morehead, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2011
Jeff wrote:
Why dont you just ask me?
What a novel idea! Oh wait, this is Topix, that's not how it's done here. They can't dig up trash, speculation, insinuations, accusations and downright lies about you if they just ask you.
Jeff

Hillsboro, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2011
Think Flowride and myself have done this before! My damn number is in the book....that goes to show that what you say is true...too many nosey,and most of all jealous people in the world. Guess I've been havin way too much fun since my divorce! Eat your hearts out!
Why

Wallingford, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2011
Flowride wrote:
Who is Jeff Burge of Olive Hill?
Why do you care. You just trying to cause trouble? Sure you can find his number and address on the internet somewhere. Call him.
Goforit

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2011
Jeff wrote:
Think Flowride and myself have done this before! My damn number is in the book....that goes to show that what you say is true...too many nosey,and most of all jealous people in the world. Guess I've been havin way too much fun since my divorce! Eat your hearts out!
Good for you! Enjoy! Be seein you around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are they? Srg 14 min None 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 174,822
Where is Lonnie? (Nov '09) 2 hr Jcw 16
Huddle House (May '15) 4 hr Jesse 8
Wisdom is all but Wise 11 hr James Case 2
CRIMINAL REFFERAL for Clinton, Comey & McCabe 22 hr Uncle Joe 5
Does anybody know Denise Ison??? (Sep '16) Sun Jake 5

Morehead Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages