rebound relationship
crazy

Morehead, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
I fell in love with a beautiful girl,darn that was a mistake her and her husband had only been divorced 6 months after 3 months she went back to him,my question is why does the innocent person always seem to get hurt
thinker

Wallingford, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
you are the one that put yourself in that sitution,if she lloves her ex wish her the best and quit whinning stay away don't call text or anything and if she relizes she's made a mistake she'll get in touch with you,remember that the old saying set something free and if it comes back and then it yours
well

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
almost everyone has been in a rebound relationship at one time or another,big deal
meme

Cleveland, GA

#4 Nov 18, 2012
I've been there done that,you have to just go on with your life,they must still love each other or they wouldn't be back together
too bad

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
crazy wrote:
I fell in love with a beautiful girl,darn that was a mistake her and her husband had only been divorced 6 months after 3 months she went back to him,my question is why does the innocent person always seem to get hurt
The innocent person gets hurt because people don't care anymore. They want to get high, get screwed and go on their way, unless they can find a drug relationship.
friend

Hillsboro, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
my friend met a guy and him and his wife had only been split up for 3 or 4 wks,of course she got hurt he went back to his wife after about 3 months
Mamas wish

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 4, 2012
My ex and I split up the other day we have a duatgher and I tryed everthing to make it work but found out that he had mine rebounds during our relationship what is wrong with men praying on ppl like that
Sharon Seamon

London, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
My friend says best way to get over one is under another .... Very good advice friend
Dr Love

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Sharon Seamon wrote:
My friend says best way to get over one is under another .... Very good advice friend
Thank you Ms Semen for your words of wisdom.
Gracie

United States

#10 Dec 6, 2012
If you have someone in your heart you will never get over them. You are just making things worse going from realtionship to realtionship most people with good morals wont have someone who jumps from person to person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guy wants to suck 7 min wxz 1
Wisdom only adheres to its cult ! 6 hr Please 1
Religion Is dead 8 hr Louise 19
Is "Wisdom" a Christian who was saved and is a... 8 hr hah 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr Paul 170,593
Thank you President Obama (Sep '12) 10 hr Wisdom 606
The most useless President (Apr '17) 10 hr Wisdom 960

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance