shes no good uh.where is she now
buff

Simpsonville, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2010
is she still with that one guy
flowergirl

Morehead, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2010
if shes such a bad drug addict how does she hold down a full time job? And no shes not with anybody. who the hell cares
high

Simpsonville, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2010
what kind of job does she do.she i bet has not worked 6 months in her whole life
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#8 Oct 16, 2010
flowergirl apparently you dont know her well as you claim to do. misty has been arrested for drugs. before you say no read this.

http://rowancountydc.org/InmateList/InmateVie...

and she is not working any full time employment. her ass got out of jail back in september and she was just doing community service.
high

Simpsonville, KY

#9 Oct 16, 2010
what a girl lol
tessa

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Jul 21, 2012
She is a lying pillhead theif. She will steal you blind. Beware of this ho, she is a pillhead big time, and steals off of anyone she can. I know i used to be her friend, until she stoled from me, and lied about it. No good just look on jailtracker.
Jerry Springers

Owingsville, KY

#11 Jul 22, 2012
tessa wrote:
She is a lying pillhead theif. She will steal you blind. Beware of this ho, she is a pillhead big time, and steals off of anyone she can. I know i used to be her friend, until she stoled from me, and lied about it. No good just look on jailtracker.
If you was her friend ,then you was most likely in on helping her steal from others.At the very least,you knew she was doing it and that makes you just as guilty. I guess you justified it by telling yourself "Its ok as long as its someone else". It is true when they say "birds of a feather,stick together"
tessa

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Jul 24, 2012
Jerry Springers wrote:
<quoted text>If you was her friend ,then you was most likely in on helping her steal from others.At the very least,you knew she was doing it and that makes you just as guilty. I guess you justified it by telling yourself "Its ok as long as its someone else". It is true when they say "birds of a feather,stick together"
You don't make much sense. True friends don't steal fom each other, not in my book. I never stole from her, and didn't think she would me either. But she is very good at lying and being two-faced. Just beware of her, she will tell u a sob story, then rob you blind. But she will get what's coming to her, everyone does that does another wrong!!
REALLY

Olive Hill, KY

#13 Jul 25, 2012
I have seen her walking in clearfield, i would NOT stop and pick her up. She has a rap sheet a mile long!!
i know

Olive Hill, KY

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Stay away from this evil bitch, she will steal anything she can!! Look her up on jailtracker.
a friend

Birmingham, MI

#15 Aug 20, 2012
i just love the way u ppl act as if u know her. if u did u would not b sayin all this shit, so take my advice an take a long look at yourselfs an just shut your mouths your turn will b next on here. you r right on 1 account. every dog has its day an yours is comin to u. i will c to that so u best b watchin what u say cause the shoes can b on the other foot soon. now leave her alone.
funny

Olive Hill, KY

#16 Aug 22, 2012
a friend wrote:
i just love the way u ppl act as if u know her. if u did u would not b sayin all this shit, so take my advice an take a long look at yourselfs an just shut your mouths your turn will b next on here. you r right on 1 account. every dog has its day an yours is comin to u. i will c to that so u best b watchin what u say cause the shoes can b on the other foot soon. now leave her alone.
This must be Misty, i don't think she has Any friends. She has STOLEN off everyone she meets. She must be writing this stuff or she has some IDIOT that has Blinders on. BEWARE SHE WILL GET YOU SOON TOO!!!!
ha ha

Winder, GA

#17 Aug 23, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text> This must be Misty, i don't think she has Any friends. She has STOLEN off everyone she meets. She must be writing this stuff or she has some IDIOT that has Blinders on. BEWARE SHE WILL GET YOU SOON TOO!!!!
ha ha ,guess what this not Misty or am I an IDIOT,the way I see it is whether or not she has friends or not,or if she steals or not isn't the issue..I might be an idiot on one thing though,what is a person called that gets on topix and puts a person name on here,but not put theirs?Oh my bad,I think I know one word for it COWARD,grow some BALLS..
tessa

Olive Hill, KY

#18 Aug 23, 2012
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ,guess what this not Misty or am I an IDIOT,the way I see it is whether or not she has friends or not,or if she steals or not isn't the issue..I might be an idiot on one thing though,what is a person called that gets on topix and puts a person name on here,but not put theirs?Oh my bad,I think I know one word for it COWARD,grow some BALLS..
So i put my name on here, idiot. Now is your name ha ha? Friggen doubt it, now do what you ask others to do, what is your name, let's see Misty?? hmmm that's what i thought!! LMAO your a real dumbass Misty
ha ha

Winder, GA

#19 Aug 24, 2012
tessa wrote:
<quoted text> So i put my name on here, idiot. Now is your name ha ha? Friggen doubt it, now do what you ask others to do, what is your name, let's see Misty?? hmmm that's what i thought!! LMAO your a real dumbass Misty
IF I WERE ON HERE TO PUT ANYONE DOWN THEN I WOUlD....and hate to burst ur bubble ,but this isn't Misty,so keep on laughing...I don't really know her that well,I just think topix isn't a place to trash people..God Bless you and have a great day..And for what it is worth to Misty,I didn't get on here to cause ur name to get dragged down more...and one more thing even if I did put my name on here ,u still wouldn't believe it wasn't Misty...:)
ha ha

Winder, GA

#20 Aug 24, 2012
tessa wrote:
<quoted text> So i put my name on here, idiot. Now is your name ha ha? Friggen doubt it, now do what you ask others to do, what is your name, let's see Misty?? hmmm that's what i thought!! LMAO your a real dumbass Misty
oh name calling is so good...u calling me an idiot....I am going to let this post go,and pray for the ones that are saying bad things,and for this Misty for whatever is going on with her,and for myself for letting satan trying to get me involved with his work....may God bless us all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you President Obama (Sep '12) 1 hr Wisdom 635
"Wisdom" is a sinner accusing others of being s... 1 hr yes 19
La sabidurķa es un pedofilo 2 hr Wisdom 24
Making America Great Again! 2 hr Wisdom 91
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr Duh 171,878
Marvin Moore retiring 17 hr Cool Snot 6
hey wisdom 18 hr Wisdom 10

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance