autozone store manager
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf autozone

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2012
any boby every had any trouble with the store managers customer service, she acts like she knows every thing about cars but she is a lot dumber than you think, i am calling and complaining about how she done me on a return, if you go in there forget returns if the part aint no good she will not make it right, what your back, and if anybody has trouble call the main office and complain,
Yea

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2012
The female manager is a real smart a$$ ,very unprofessional
seriously

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Yea wrote:
The female manager is a real smart a$$,very unprofessional
I had trouble a few months ago I called the mt sterling store and got the area managers number she fixed the problem and the best part was the manager had to do the refund I smiled for hours, I still don't go there anymore though she was very uncooperative I'll just take my business to oreileys
fisherman

Dunmor, KY

#4 Jul 6, 2012
That's funny I have never had a problem with auto zone. But of course I am a Mechanic and have spent literally Thousands of dollars there. If your talking about Becky she's a very good person and will go out of her way to help somebody. If you had trouble taking something back to Auto Zone then there had to be something up with it like maybe it was an electronic part or damaged due to customer abuse. Instead of getting on Topix and slandering someone for doing there job call the home office and complain. That's the problem with this world to day nobody want's to take responsibility for there mistakes they want to put it off on someone else. Before any of you start bashing I really don't care how you feel about what I have said and I expect you couldn't care less what I have to say. But Before you start slandering someone you should seriously think. All the employees I have dealt with at Auto Zone and most of all Becky has been very friendly and helpful.
seriously

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2012
fisherman wrote:
That's funny I have never had a problem with auto zone. But of course I am a Mechanic and have spent literally Thousands of dollars there. If your talking about Becky she's a very good person and will go out of her way to help somebody. If you had trouble taking something back to Auto Zone then there had to be something up with it like maybe it was an electronic part or damaged due to customer abuse. Instead of getting on Topix and slandering someone for doing there job call the home office and complain. That's the problem with this world to day nobody want's to take responsibility for there mistakes they want to put it off on someone else. Before any of you start bashing I really don't care how you feel about what I have said and I expect you couldn't care less what I have to say. But Before you start slandering someone you should seriously think. All the employees I have dealt with at Auto Zone and most of all Becky has been very friendly and helpful.
it's not slander if your telling of your personal experience and I think her name is Cindy!
Papa Georgio

Hillsboro, KY

#6 Jul 7, 2012
wtf autozone wrote:
any boby every had any trouble with the store managers customer service, she acts like she knows every thing about cars but she is a lot dumber than you think, i am calling and complaining about how she done me on a return, if you go in there forget returns if the part aint no good she will not make it right, what your back, and if anybody has trouble call the main office and complain,
If you are talking about cindy yes she does know her stuff she is SAE certified, your probably a shadetree mechanic trying to put one over on somebody.
Mama

Cleveland, GA

#7 Jul 7, 2012
Hey Papa u r a paranoid,go suk a fat mans balls!!
Mama

Cleveland, GA

#8 Jul 7, 2012
Papa Georgio wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking about cindy yes she does know her stuff she is SAE certified, your probably a shadetree mechanic trying to put one over on somebody.
Lick a nut,lickkkk it papa
VOICE OF REASON

Slaughters, KY

#9 Jul 7, 2012
Obviously the original poster had an issue with return. If one of us had been standing there and heard the story, we would probably see what his problem was. Some people would try to return used diapers saying that the poo was already in them when they bought them and they want a refund.
If you're talking about Becky, she knows her stuff. Very professional and courteous. You're obviously trying to start something because you didn't get things like you want them.
You're a cry baby. Cry baby critchey, go get you some titchey.
notinthehead

Greenville, SC

#10 Jul 7, 2012
I would guess the first poster was trying to throw parts at his vehicle in hopes that he could fix it. then when his problem was not fixed , tried to take the now used part back for a refund. If that is the case I have no pity for him. Just because he could "fix" a car 20 years ago , does not mean he can now. As for being able to read a trouble (p-code) on a 1996 and later vehicle and be able to narrow that repair to 1 single part Bull---t!. If you want to do it right, either get a Factory Service manual for your EXACT car or take it to someone that specializes in your vehicle( either dealership or a shop that ONLY works on specific car lines). If you think the same symptom in your toyota is fixed like a chevy you own you are wrong. If that is how you want to waste money, do not blame it on the retailer. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
Old school

Wallingford, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2012
I think what he the original poster meant was if u have something that might be warranty or something I don't get how some people blow everything out of poportion.. He only was asking if people had or has any complaints.. He did the right thing by calling main office.. Yall have a Blessed day,, Good Luck wt*autozone....
ShadTree

Nebo, KY

#12 Jul 8, 2012
I have 4brothers 3sonlaw we do all our work Becky has always ben nothing nice when we returned any parts. If you tell Becky the right info. You get the right Parts.So you dont return nothing.
wtf

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2012
Her name is not Becky, its Cindy.... God da mn retards
Here we go

Grayson, KY

#14 Jul 8, 2012
Papa Georgio wrote:
<quoted text>
"SAE" certified....lol....It's ASE and u wanna talk about shade tree mechanics. What a Joke!
joe blow

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2012
Here we go wrote:
<quoted text>
"SAE" certified....lol....It's ASE and u wanna talk about shade tree mechanics. What a Joke!
I guess u told him "sae" is oil I shire wouldn't. Let him work. On my vehicles
old fart

Greenville, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2012
I believe the original post came from Morehead Ky. guys....he is not from this area around Central City....he was complaining about the store up in that area.
Big Guy

San Diego, CA

#17 Jul 15, 2012
Maybe all managers at Autozone have issues, all over KY.
cob the corncob

Jackson, KY

#18 Jul 29, 2012
very well could be true, women in parts stores act like they know more than the men that work there even thow they dont, nothing aginst women workin in a parts store but is the way that i fell, not every woman is like that some are very carring people and some very bad around that certain time of the month if you know what i mean every one knows it lol, she jumped on her cycle and went down the road, bbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttccc hhh bbbbbbiiiittttcchhh,nag nag nag nag
Turtle

Grayson, KY

#19 Jul 29, 2012
Are you guys talking about the brunette with the pretty brown eyes? She is HOT.
note taken

Macon, GA

#20 Sep 2, 2012
Turtle wrote:
Are you guys talking about the brunette with the pretty brown eyes? She is HOT.
pretty brown eye, and hot, hahahhahahaa lol there is a dark side, a dark side you dont want to cross she will hit you on the head with a hammer,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Cczar 169,926
Jeff Dunaway 2 hr Pusy Willow 3
News In Kentucky town, gay-marriage opponent Davis s... 2 hr Trump Plotza 25
Whizzy has proved self destruction over Dems wi... 3 hr Wisdoms Husband 14
Tara reed perkins 7 hr Poppie 4
Senator Al 10 hr Andy 7
The most useless President (Apr '17) 10 hr trump 900

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages