Just Wondering

West Liberty, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Anyone know anything about him?? He was in jail not on jail tracker.. I see the other 2 is still there.
sad

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Mind your own business and leave Marty alone
Just Wondering

Campton, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Just ask what happened to him,& how much time he got?? People selling drugs should get time???
sad

Morehead, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
I'm sure he will and your right but that goes for every drug dealer. Not just some! But it's like every thing else in this town it's who you are as to what you can get by with.
Ummm

Wallingford, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Did Horton hear a Who?
sad

Morehead, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
SO FUNNY
What ever

Danielsville, GA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Rowan County wants to make a example out of Marty this Court System is a joke,why not give everyone the same time for the same ofence.Why does some rat get out when they done the same thing. In Rowan Co. its all in who and what you know.Oh and don't forget its also how you vote.
sad

Morehead, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2013
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT
Friend

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 12, 2013
How much time did they give him? If they are going to give one time they need to treat all the same...
What Ever

Owingsville, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Yes they should look at the Morehead News. Marty and Carrie went to court on Monday and they had them on the front page of Morehead news on Tues. The court system seemed to forget to put Jason Roes picture when they got him at the same time and place.But he is a police informat that makes a difference.
Stick it to them

Grayson, KY

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Marty has been a problem for yrs. and I am one of them that reported him . Hes not the only one in the trailer park i have reported.
sad

Owingsville, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Marty has done wrong but he is my brother and I love him. So I would appreciate it if you would leave him alone. If you reported him I just hope you don' t stop with just him. And this makes me wonder HOW DID YOU KNOW SO MUCH. ARE YOU A RAT! That gets away with drugs FOR RATTING other people out. I FOR ONE THINK THIS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED.
Stick it to them

Grayson, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2013
sad wrote:
Marty has done wrong but he is my brother and I love him. So I would appreciate it if you would leave him alone. If you reported him I just hope you don' t stop with just him. And this makes me wonder HOW DID YOU KNOW SO MUCH. ARE YOU A RAT! That gets away with drugs FOR RATTING other people out. I FOR ONE THINK THIS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED.
No I dont plan on stopping with him or any of the others I helped bust. An as for rats, as long as it gets a dealer off the street im all for it. I think they should be charged with complicity to murder when on of their "customers" dies from OD. I plan on keep taking pictures of vehicles at known dealers and turning them in to the police.
sad

Owingsville, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
You go for it. But don't forget your own family and friends.I don't know one family that does not have someone they know with a drug problem. Buying or selling.
Yes

Palm City, FL

#15 Feb 28, 2013
sad wrote:
You go for it. But don't forget your own family and friends.I don't know one family that does not have someone they know with a drug problem. Buying or selling.
And the best thing we can do for them, family or friends, is to do what we can to get the suppliers shut down. I would turn in my own child if I found out they were dealing drugs and would not stop. My heart breaks for the families whose lives have been torn apart by drug addiction. Someone has to take a stand against the drug dealers and I give the other poster a lot of credit for doing what he/she feels is right in an attempt to stop them.
Craig

Owensboro, KY

#16 May 13, 2013
Marty was a good guy... It's just hard for a 50 year old man to make a legal living.. Even tho he was a drug dealer he had more morals and respect for other people as any police officer or judge.. They are the crooks not Marty.. Rooting for ya Marty hang in there brother
Jerry Springers

Cleveland, GA

#17 May 14, 2013
Morals????? A drug dealer who has a hand in ruining ppl's lives? 50 yrs old and cant make a legal living ? I see older men than tha WORKING A JOB. Respect? how can you say that when any drug dealer knows his income is coming fro ppl who steal to buy them. just as guilty as the ones who rob is the reciever.
legalize - let em all OD

Winder, GA

#18 May 16, 2013
What Ever wrote:
Yes they should look at the Morehead News. Marty and Carrie went to court on Monday and they had them on the front page of Morehead news on Tues. The court system seemed to forget to put Jason Roes picture when they got him at the same time and place.But he is a police informat that makes a difference.
cops testified that Roe didn't tell them anything that turned out to be true and he sure didn't get any special treatment
LOLOLOL

Morehead, KY

#19 May 17, 2013
Stick it to them wrote:
<quoted text> No I dont plan on stopping with him or any of the others I helped bust. An as for rats, as long as it gets a dealer off the street im all for it. I think they should be charged with complicity to murder when on of their "customers" dies from OD. I plan on keep taking pictures of vehicles at known dealers and turning them in to the police.
By chance is your name Tasha Lewis?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Dollar Distribution 1 hr Tara 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 166,312
Roger Hokbrook 2 hr uncle joe 2
Wisdom failed again Wed uncle joe 82
Wisdom stays silent. Wed uncle joe 17
Kim Davis Wed uncle joe 43
Meth dealers in Rowan county Wed Hans 4

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance