Anonymous

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2010
Anyone know where she went?
Yep

Commerce, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2010
She went to rehab. Her mother caught her drinking and smoking weed. Plus, she brought alcohol to school one day. She's so stupid.
Boyd

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2010
I heard she went to Boyd County. When she gets out she is supposed to go to rehab. I talked to Mark Padgett about it and he said Boyd was the best thing for her right now. I know her mom was at the school on Thursday after they took Julie away. I'm not sure where she is now.
no name

Morehead, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2010
yes, I know she's a bitch. she was mean to a friend of mine and caused her lots of hell.
Julie

Morehead, KY

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Alright first of all, Mark Padgett is a fucking dumb ass who knows nothing about me. Second, if you want to know anything about me, get a hold of me. Don't be posting stupid shit on here and talking about things you know nothing about. You are all extremely childish and it honestly blows my mind. I am not stupid, thank you. I would bet money that I'm far more intelligent than anyone who has posted on this.
tim

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2012
she has hep c. she gave it to me. so lol dispute that.
if you see kay why oh you

Wallingford, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
if you see kay why oh you

Wallingford, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2013
U only get hep c from blood 2 blood contact. Like shooting up. So if u were shooting up u deserve it.
old friend

Louisville, KY

#10 May 28, 2013
i miss her. she was everything i could want in a girl. but she couldnt keep her hands out of peoples pants. that was kinda like 3 1/2 years of my life ruined. well, i hope you read this julie.:*
Toohottforthoseh os

United States

#11 Dec 26, 2015
Yes she is a cheater for real! We was hooking up on the dl because not many people know I'm gay and come to find out she is dating Chelsea Brewer while she was seeing me! I'm over it though I'm way too hot to be played and if she wants that manly skank she can have her! Btw she better not of have me hep c and yes you can get it from sex, I know I'm a Cna! Guess I'll be getting tested ASAP cause who knows what she has from that in denial ho she's cheating on... I hope you get caught next time Julie
Duh

Owingsville, KY

#12 Jan 3, 2017
Toohottforthosehos wrote:
Yes she is a cheater for real! We was hooking up on the dl because not many people know I'm gay and come to find out she is dating Chelsea Brewer while she was seeing me! I'm over it though I'm way too hot to be played and if she wants that manly skank she can have her! Btw she better not of have me hep c and yes you can get it from sex, I know I'm a Cna! Guess I'll be getting tested ASAP cause who knows what she has from that in denial ho she's cheating on... I hope you get caught next time Julie
Hepatitis C is rarely sexually transmitted. It's about 1 in 200,000.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,822
Making America Great Again! 15 hr Wisdom 76
The most useless President (Apr '17) 16 hr Wisdom 1,005
Liberals and protection of women Wed Wisdom 94
pride festival Wed Logger 39
Drs at uk women's health Morehead (Aug '12) Wed Woof 46
Reality Prez Tue Hah 31

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages