anybody know

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2009
Does anyone know Charles Lilly? I heard he has a baby on the way by some Ashley girl.
know

Alto, GA

#2 Sep 14, 2009
yeah why?
whatever

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2009
I heard he was trouble. I heard his little girlfriend is too. I'd stay away.
know

Alto, GA

#4 Sep 15, 2009
from what i know they are not together anymore and she is the trouble. and no we are not together either im married just a friend of his and his family......
well

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2009
I have seen them together recently. She is gross.
ashley settlemires

Morehead, KY

#6 Jun 2, 2010
yeaaa that girl saying there not together either is his ex pat haha =]
help me know

Uniontown, OH

#7 Jan 16, 2013
i was reading the ad about them and was wandering if anyone would give me some info about them? i was with him not to long ago and was not aware of everything
well wrote:
I have seen them together recently. She is gross.
Someone

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2013
he lives in olive hill with his mom and dad and what ad did you read? last i heard he was bad on drugs and with some alicia girl. he has 2 kids a girl by his ex sarah and a boy with ashley he dont see at all
help me know

Uniontown, OH

#9 Jan 18, 2013
well he does have a little boy. and is currently in fort benning ga and back with his ex ashley but did not know of all the drama he was in nor the type of person he is
Someone wrote:
he lives in olive hill with his mom and dad and what ad did you read? last i heard he was bad on drugs and with some alicia girl. he has 2 kids a girl by his ex sarah and a boy with ashley he dont see at all
nosy noodle

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
he is not back in georgia with ashley. whoever told you that is a liar. he is still seeing aleshia easterling.
nosy noodle

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2013
unless it is a different charles lilly.
help me know

Uniontown, OH

#12 Feb 5, 2013
well i know this cause i spoke to his dad and him when he got back from his deployment. he has a lil boy named mathew and a wife named ashley. i just was looking to find out a lil of what might have not been told to me.
wait

Palm City, FL

#13 Feb 6, 2013
help me know wrote:
i was reading the ad about them and was wandering if anyone would give me some info about them? i was with him not to long ago and was not aware of everything
<quoted text>
If he is in your past, why do you feel that you are entitled to know everything about him and his situation? It's no longer any of your business, unless you are a stalker. Move on, girl! Have some respect!
help me know

Uniontown, OH

#14 Feb 7, 2013
lmao im no stalker. i knew him off and on since we was young. i dont want to know everything about him just about the person he has become. he has led me to believe only what he wanted me to see on several occasions just cant help but wander the truth behind it all
ashley settlemires

Newburgh, IN

#15 May 22, 2013
My sons name is Charles and not Matthew and he is in olive hill.ky with his mom and dad..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wisdom failed again 1 hr Andy 86
Our school systems have truly become dumb 1 hr Andy 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CCzar 166,373
Meth dealers in Rowan county 3 hr Tool 5
Brittney poe where is she thesw days 15 hr EastPole 3
Wisdom stays silent. 18 hr uncle joe 19
Family Dollar Distribution 22 hr Mick 24

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance