Anonymous

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

MY MOTHER DRAW DISABILTY AND HAS A KENTUCKY SPIRIT INSURANCE CARD. SHE WAS SCHEDULED TO HAVE A ROUTINE PROCEDURE DONE AT THE HOSPITAL AND DID HER PRE ADDIMITION PAPERWORK. THE DOCTOR WHO IS TO DO THE PROCEDURE INFORMED HER THE DAY BEFORE THAT SAINT CLAIR SAID THEY DO NOT ACCEPT THE SPIRIT CARD, BUT TO GO AHEAD AND LET HER HAVE THE PROCEDURE DONE THEN THEY WOULD BILL MY MOTHER FOR THE BILL. AND THEY ALSO INFORMED THE DOCTORS OFFICE NOT TO INFORM THE PATIENTS THAT THEY DO NOT TAKE THE SPIRIT INSURANCE CARD. NOW MY MOTHER HAS TO GO TWO OR THREE COUNTIES AWAY TO A HOSPITAL THAT Takes the spirit insurance card.
Whocares

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Tough shit you freeloading trash. Be thankful she can get care somewhere. Who gives a shit you have to drive to get her care. You ain't working, so you have the time. I am in the 56 percent of working middle-class who has to pay your medical bills and if it were up to me you would not be getting it. Shut up trash. You are getting something for free, so stop bitching about it.
need to watch

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

do not talk to her that way you are paying to social security so you will be taken care of when you are disabled she worked hard and payed in s.s she deserves to her money back that she payed in she is sick you dumb ass she deserves to be taken care of it is her money not yours she paid in and work she deserves to rest NOW
SocialWorker

Olive Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Today you can contact Medicaid in Frankfort and have her to change her Medical Insurance to the one her Physicians will accept. She needs to contact all of her Physicians to see if they will take the other two choices they provided. If she decides to change her insurance it will go into effect December 1st.
whocares

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

You obviously don't know shit about SSI Need to Watch. You can work as few as 1.5 years and get SSI disability. I doubt she paid in much and we all know that in eastern KY the vast majority of SSI disability trash are simply deadbeats gaming the system. Otherwise, how the hell can you explain that in some counties the SSI disability rate is 30% of the freaking population. I bet you are freeloading trash too. You getting your crazy check as well?
happy in mo

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

do not ever call me trash you egg sucking river bottom trash do not speak aganist people you do not know my husband worked for years in the mines to keep your sorry ass warm i would bet money on you because i would bet you are a dope head and you are jealous that you can not lay around high i was working out in the fields before you was a gleam in your daddy eyes you are a low life egg sucking TRASH that woman never hurt you clean away from your own door step before you start on somewhere else i think you do protest to much what is the matter JEALOUS
Wisdom

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

St. Claire and a number of smaller hospitals throughout Ky have not yet signed a contract with some,many or all of the managed care medicaid providers. According to our paper up here, today was the go live date for these plans. Things for all Medicaid folks are going to be insane for 30-90 days, just wait until you go to your pharmacy and they tell you the medicine you have been on for years and works fine will have to be changed.

This is what you can expect under Obamacare, as well as in a state where you have a democrat Gov. running the state. If you remember Beshear borrowed money last year to operate medicaid, possibly borrowing against this next years budget, so he has to slash costs somewhere- and it is with you the user..and surprise, the voter. But, keep on doing and voting as you have been and be prepared to suffer.

It is healthcare with the DMV attitude. Enjoy.
citizen

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

it just amazes me how people are so quick to judge those on medicaid or medicare. if you are not walking in their shoes or living their life you have no clue their situation or reasons for requiring state insurance. I just hope that the day you become unable to work and support your family you dont expect anyone to feel sorry for you or to want to help you because Karma is a B$%*% and it is surely gonna bite you in the a$$!
808 8urn5

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

"Whocares" is a troll and trying to get a rise out of you nothing more. Ignore the idiot and what he says won't upset you.
People like him is what makes this website so bad. A chicken shit coward posting trash and hiding in his bedroom while his parents dream of the day he finally leaves home.
Tired of stupid people

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

gabby19697055 wrote:
MY MOTHER DRAW DISABILTY AND HAS A KENTUCKY SPIRIT INSURANCE CARD. SHE WAS SCHEDULED TO HAVE A ROUTINE PROCEDURE DONE AT THE HOSPITAL AND DID HER PRE ADDIMITION PAPERWORK. THE DOCTOR WHO IS TO DO THE PROCEDURE INFORMED HER THE DAY BEFORE THAT SAINT CLAIR SAID THEY DO NOT ACCEPT THE SPIRIT CARD, BUT TO GO AHEAD AND LET HER HAVE THE PROCEDURE DONE THEN THEY WOULD BILL MY MOTHER FOR THE BILL. AND THEY ALSO INFORMED THE DOCTORS OFFICE NOT TO INFORM THE PATIENTS THAT THEY DO NOT TAKE THE SPIRIT INSURANCE CARD. NOW MY MOTHER HAS TO GO TWO OR THREE COUNTIES AWAY TO A HOSPITAL THAT Takes the spirit insurance card.
Your mother can change to one of the managed care plans that St. Claire does take. The state didn't look at who your regular doctor was when they assigned you to a policy. Kentucky Spirit pay the least so they got the most patients. Many hospitals and doctor's offices aren't taking Spirit because of poor payment. She has 30 days to change plans.
Anonymous

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Whocares wrote:
Tough shit you freeloading trash. Be thankful she can get care somewhere. Who gives a shit you have to drive to get her care. You ain't working, so you have the time. I am in the 56 percent of working middle-class who has to pay your medical bills and if it were up to me you would not be getting it. Shut up trash. You are getting something for free, so stop bitching about it.
By the way dumbass I do work full time and so does my family. and by the way she was disable because of some dumb ass like you.
Anonymous

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

whocares wrote:
You obviously don't know shit about SSI Need to Watch. You can work as few as 1.5 years and get SSI disability. I doubt she paid in much and we all know that in eastern KY the vast majority of SSI disability trash are simply deadbeats gaming the system. Otherwise, how the hell can you explain that in some counties the SSI disability rate is 30% of the freaking population. I bet you are freeloading trash too. You getting your crazy check as well?
It is kind of hard for her to work when she had a 29 year old handicapped boy who had grandmal sezuires and no one would take care of him so she could work. My father couldn't deal with it so he cheated on her. that left me and my oldest brother, which we was young and couldnt.
Anonymous

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

It is not her doctor that will not take it. It is the hospital here. I am angry because the hospital told my mothers doctor not to tell these patients that they did not take the spirit card, and that they would pay partially out of a fund and then bill the patients the rest.
Anonymous

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

whocares wrote:
You know you are a very little minded jerk. Your nothing but trash. You cant feel good about your self so you have to put other people down. Maybe you should try getting a life or something, maybe take a class in manners at the college. and by the way bud what goes around comes around
Not What I was Told

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

who="gabby19697055"] MY MOTHER DRAW DISABILTY AND HAS A KENTUCKY SPIRIT INSURANCE CARD. SHE WAS SCHEDULED TO HAVE A ROUTINE PROCEDURE DONE AT THE HOSPITAL AND DID HER PRE ADDIMITION PAPERWORK. THE DOCTOR WHO IS TO DO THE PROCEDURE INFORMED HER THE DAY BEFORE THAT SAINT CLAIR SAID THEY DO NOT ACCEPT THE SPIRIT CARD, BUT TO GO AHEAD AND LET HER HAVE THE PROCEDURE DONE THEN THEY WOULD BILL MY MOTHER FOR THE BILL. AND THEY ALSO INFORMED THE DOCTORS OFFICE NOT TO INFORM THE PATIENTS THAT THEY DO NOT TAKE THE SPIRIT INSURANCE CARD. NOW MY MOTHER HAS TO GO TWO OR THREE COUNTIES AWAY TO A HOSPITAL THAT Takes the spirit insurance card.
I called THE CLINIC (I mean the clinic with the pharmacy downstairs) and asked about this. I was told that for 90 days The Clinic doctors will take ALL 3 HMO Medicaid cards, BUT after that 90 days they were thinking about ditching one of the 3 plans. I honestly thought it was another plan the Clinic would not be taking after 90 days.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Not What I was Told wrote:
<quoted text>
I called THE CLINIC (I mean the clinic with the pharmacy downstairs) and asked about this. I was told that for 90 days The Clinic doctors will take ALL 3 HMO Medicaid cards, BUT after that 90 days they were thinking about ditching one of the 3 plans. I honestly thought it was another plan the Clinic would not be taking after 90 days.
The doctor who is to do her eye procedure said that the covington care said they was not even sure they would pay, But St. Claire Hospital will not take the Spirit card as of yesterday. So if you have the spirit card and god forbid have a heart attack or an accident. you will be billed for what their "Fund" does not pay. It seem alot of the doctors who are affilated with St.Claire do take the Spirit Card. I am not sure with the pharmacies though. I believe they are considered to be a different entity from the Hospital or the Doctors there.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

I just got off the phone with a representative of St.Clair Medical Center. From my understanding the only thing that is covered under the Spirit Program is the Pharmacies. Dr. Rutgers office as well as the other Doctors are not accepting the Spirit Card is what the representative just told me. They accept the Passport Health Plan, CoventryCares of Kentucky, and WellCare of Kentucky. After speaking to several differnt doctors office about which one was the better plan they advised me that they could not tell me who to chose, but they have not had any problems recieving payments from the WellCare of Kentucky. That they had been in business for over 8 years covering patients. St.Claire Hospital or St.Clair Medical Center does not take the Spirit Card.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

According to the Kentucky Medicaid office St.Clair agreed to accept the card for 60 days, however they may wait and bill you after the 60 days.
Same Person

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

gabby19697055 wrote:
<quoted text>The doctor who is to do her eye procedure said that the covington care said they was not even sure they would pay, But St. Claire Hospital will not take the Spirit card as of yesterday. So if you have the spirit card and god forbid have a heart attack or an accident. you will be billed for what their "Fund" does not pay. It seem alot of the doctors who are affilated with St.Claire do take the Spirit Card. I am not sure with the pharmacies though. I believe they are considered to be a different entity from the Hospital or the Doctors there.
Thats it- I was told they would likely NOT ACCEPT the covington care card after 90 days.

My wife had The Spirit card and she heard of this thread and just called a phone number to change it to a better one for here.
answer

Flemingsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Just go down the street to Fleming county hospital. They take all three.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Morehead Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morehead News, Events & Info