Dahlonega, GA

#1 Oct 4, 2010
is a snitch
Bobby The Fairy

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Oct 4, 2010
Yesss, this is ssssso tru, he sssnitched out Kenny Elderidge lassst weekend at the jail and almossst got the whole block in trouble. They all got drug tesssted at 3:30 in the morning, Kevin Ramey wasss holding everyonesss pecker while they pissssed just to make sure noone cheated.

Frankfort, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2010
what cell is he in and who is kevin that big fat guard

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Oct 4, 2010
Marty will snitch on anybody if he don't get his way. I'm not surprised either. Ha Ha, yes Kevin is that Fat Guard.

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2010
Wow, what a life

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Oct 5, 2010
There's an Old Saying, "Snitches get stitches, and wind up in ditches shittin their Britches." It's just an Old Saying, that's all I'm saying.
travel hunter

Naples, FL

#7 Oct 7, 2010
known him for 25 years. he only helps himself. I heard he got eight years for this last crap he did.

Morehead, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2010
im kennys girl and marty did rat kenny out because kenny wouldn't bring him in any pills. get the f**k over it marty. i plan on personally beatin martys a** when i see him and anybody else who wants to try and get kenny in trouble. bunch of rattin bastards. burn in hell mother fu***rs
wonting to know

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2010
i do not know who kenny is but i know marty and he always had pills. maby kenny was mad because he would not front him any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 28 min Radicalized Hetero 7,639
The mentality of Moreheadians 49 min Cornfused 15
Stupid Obama supporters 2 hr Wisdom 38
Things the STUPID LEFT does 2 hr The Truth 1
Rowan County Christmas! 2 hr Wisdom 4
After Syrians are here a year....... 3 hr Strel 7
Dangerous Rhetoric 3 hr Strel 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages