Ellie

Everest, KS

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Hello, we are thinking about moving to the Beaufort area I loved it there when I lived in N.C. for 5 years. We're currently in Kansas. Is there anything you could please tell me about Beaufort? Im excited but have alot of questions also, thank you.
Mitch Mangum

Morehead City, NC

#2 Jan 6, 2012
My wife, JoAnn and I, own JoAnn Mangum Rentals. We would be pleased to help you find a rental in the area or if you are looking to purchase a home, JoAnn also is a Broker for Eddy Myers Real Estate. I will also be happy to answer any questions you might have.
www.joannmangum.com & www.eddymyers.com
Ellie

Everest, KS

#3 Jan 19, 2012
I am very interested for the rentals. We would like to get established before we buy a home. It would be very much appreciated!
rose

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2012
Ellie wrote:
Hello, we are thinking about moving to the Beaufort area I loved it there when I lived in N.C. for 5 years. We're currently in Kansas. Is there anything you could please tell me about Beaufort? Im excited but have alot of questions also, thank you.
Hi Ellie,
This is my first time doing this!Is this coming up in 2012.I use to live their,I will be honest!If you need more info.Would be happy to help!
rose

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Ellie if you happen to read this,did you find a house or apartment.Do you like it their? I liked it for the short time I was their.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
multiple fire trucks last night Jan '15 Curious 1
Deputies arrest man accused of sex crimes again... (Jul '14) Dec '14 know 2
READER TRAVELOGUE: Science teachers, families e... (Jan '08) Dec '14 Amazing Dan 2
looking to rent Nov '14 Daryl proctor 1
Turtle sculpture (Aug '08) Nov '14 missy 11
Cherry Point Commander Charged with DWI (Oct '10) Nov '14 8541Sniper 4
lazydaze46@ hotmail.com (Feb '14) Oct '14 aiden 3
Morehead City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morehead City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News