Undercover operation nets 2 arrests

Undercover operation nets 2 arrests

There are 3 comments on the Jacksonville Daily News story from Dec 30, 2010, titled Undercover operation nets 2 arrests. In it, Jacksonville Daily News reports that:

An undercover operation has resulted in two arrests, authorities said. The Carteret County Sheriff's Office had received multiple complaints from citizens that a Morehead City man was selling crack cocaine in the county, according to a press release from the CCSO.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville Daily News.

Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jan 3, 2011
I'd love to slap that dam boy crazy. He looks like he thinks he's bad, but I got news for him. He don't know bad untill he meets me when I'm bout drunk & bout half ill.
tmj

Jacksonville, NC

#2 Oct 3, 2012
lol..why are you commenting all the way from MO about NC?? i bet if you came down here you might change your way of thinkin..
rasmif

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#3 Oct 5, 2012
who n the hell do you think you are.?you know nothing about the area and anyone who wants to have positive feedback about deep run woul like their comments to make some sens. your's make no sense about deep run.i lived thare 23 years from 1933 to 1966.
get another life do you have many communities that you are pain in thd ass too also
LETS HEAR FROM YOU MR NOBODY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Unsolved Murder Of Donna Marie Emmel (Nov '08) Jun 16 Susiewv 46
Need Rusty Wright number (Nov '15) Nov '15 keri 1
News Pop, country singer Billy Joe Royal dies at Mor... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Patty Bolinger 1
News Singer Billy Joe Royal dies (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sad 1
operation "Who's Next (Aug '15) Sep '15 firefly 4
Help a girl out (May '15) Sep '15 Wild Pigs Running 2
power boat girls (Sep '12) Sep '15 Wild Pigs Running 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead City Mortgages