Erica Collura outside TV leg shot tonight!

Posted in the Moraine Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Duke of Hazard

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

I should have DVDed or videotaped it, Erica Collura doing an outside report in a light cream-colored dress, showing some legs! Too bad that is was a too-quick long shot of her. Hey, WHIO, show us some lingering close-ups of Erica and Yuna outside; we don't care about what excuse you use as long as we get those good long slow close-up views of their bodies, not local or homo oddities.
The New Cool Warrior

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Tonight, Yuna Lee did a short too-quick leg shot for me on my TV! She wore a little pink summer dress, with a damned jacket. That damned cameraman cut off her neat little feet and didn't do a long lingering close-up. I should have recorded it on my VHS, I confess. Maybe, after it really gets hot, her and Erica Collura won't wear a lot.
Ben Poopin

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

That will be as close as either one of You two knobs get to seeing either one naked. Maybe You two should just stick to watching each other beat off. And hopefully we won't have to hear about it.

“DO NOT RENT FROM WAYNEDALE!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Ben Poopin wrote:
That will be as close as either one of You two knobs get to seeing either one naked. Maybe You two should just stick to watching each other beat off. And hopefully we won't have to hear about it.
LMAO, excuse me while I go throw up after that visual
capt crap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Ben Poopin wrote:
Chelby Kosto beats the hell out of Leon's picks!
The Old Cold Warrior

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

If showin' us men some skin, they cannot handle, we, their men friends, will have to change the channel.
Hugo Tohell

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
If showin' us men some skin, they cannot handle, we, their men friends, will have to change the channel.
Hey, it's the Strawberry Rapist!

Straight out of Troy Ohio!!!! lol

“Tin Foil Hat applied to lower ”

Since: Jul 08

Allegeny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

you people have serious issues.
Hugo Tohell

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

FreshMeatz wrote:
you people have serious issues.
And you hang out here, because??????
The Old Cold Warrior

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Like ya know, if Erica and Yuna don't show us some skin, Chelby Kosto will be our new media 'ho; and Meghan O'Rourke hasn't packed on that much pork.
Patriot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Ben Poopin wrote:
i agree
The Duke of Hazard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

This evening, at five o'clock and as usual, I turned on my TV, and not one shot of Erica or Yuna did I see on my TV screen, if you know what I mean. Now, most of us normal men do not consider it to be whorey, if Erica and Yuna show some skin while doing their segments and stories. Question: Would you still eat some week-old outside tuna, if it smelled like a sweaty Erica or Yuna?
Thales

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

The Duke of Hazard wrote:
This evening, at five o'clock and as usual, I turned on my TV, and not one shot of Erica or Yuna did I see on my TV screen, if you know what I mean. Now, most of us normal men do not consider it to be whorey, if Erica and Yuna show some skin while doing their segments and stories. Question: Would you still eat some week-old outside tuna, if it smelled like a sweaty Erica or Yuna?
Hey dumbass, Erica has been on the am show, like ya know.
The Old Cold Warrior

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Thales wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass, Erica has been on the am show, like ya know.
Just like me, you see, the Duke has probably been listening to Boortz, of course, like ya know, learning some things instead of dumb things, by listening to his talk-radio show, instead of this pretty little media 'ho...who'd look better if she didn't wear those damned pants, suits and sweaters.
The Duke of Hazard

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

This evening, Erica wore a bright-colored long summer dress; but that damn cameraman did not give us a leg shot. Thanks a lot! If he and she ain't gonna show us some tit, he could at least zoom back a little bit more and show us the legs of this lovely local media whore; or just make us change the channel or snore with boredom, while we check out other similar sexy young members of media whoredom.
The Old Cold Warrior

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

C'mon girls, take a chance! Take off those pants! It looking sexy you cannot handle, we, your faithful men friends, will have to change the channel. Like ya know, we like to look at lovely young sexy media 'hos. Yes, it may be or seem sexist and mean, but we want to look at pretty young people on our TV screens, not bragging sagging old has-been hags who make us gag.
Kevin

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

I think she is a Classy beautiful woman
Leon Harrison

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Now we are looking at McCall, ya'll. Pretty and pink, even if she might stink.

“Be an independent thinker”

Since: Jul 10

Greenville, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Your poetry really makes us sick,
It's surely as limp as your dick.
Every night you slather and drool,
Your saliva could fill a swimming pool.

These ladies are all examples of class,
While eternally you make yourself an ass.
I seriously hope WHIO finds you,
And the courts really do unwind you.

You need to hang out at a poor man's cathouse,
Your thinking is like a men's frat house.
The only time you will ever get laid,
Is when the gravedigger pats your dirt with a spade.
Fan of Leon The Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Despite all the cussin' and fussin', us men friens will be watchin' Katie Ussin, that is if she shows us men friends more skin. Yeah, every attractive young woman with a good-lookin' as, could and should be an actress or a TV journalist with class, good-lookin' breeders who are adequate teleprompter readers. Their high-priced popular talents can be sold...until they start getting wrinkled and old. Well, they usually plan to get a prosperous, if not pretty, man, before they lose male fans and have to be canned. Like ya know, WHIO has a couple of good-lookin' media 'hos, who act sweet, but they have to compete.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moraine Discussions

Search the Moraine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 15 min Community Engagement 31,019
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min Hello Sambo 18,503
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min Old Guy 28,663
I dare to care. Let us fairly share! 14 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
craphole with red truck (Aug '08) 20 hr Janet Harrison 33
Robert Browning - the facts 23 hr Kristen 1
The Fed is dumping illegals. 23 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Moraine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••