Student suspected of hitting Dayton teacher

Full story: WHIO

A student at Longfellow Academy - part of the Dayton Public Schools - will be ordered to court after allegedly punching a 71-year-old teacher on Friday.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2013

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

striking a teacher and a 71 yr old at that..Makes you pretty big now huh??I tell you what,This girl needs both her arms broken in several places and her jaw broken as well ..then after she is healed up break them again ..time to take these ghetto slime and remove them from society.I wonder what excuses will be given now
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't agree more. Look soon for the mother (their will be no father in the picture) to come out in defense of little Shaeesha.
G Man Fan

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

When I remember schools that did not tolerate such fools, I can only imagine what would have happened to such a stupid student. We got whacks back then, first at school and then later from parents. Those WWII and Korean War veteran teachers and parents would have been pissed and could have used their fists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Moraine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moraine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••