I am 5th Turd preferred!

Posted in the Moraine Forum

The Old Cold Warrior

New Carlisle, OH

#1 Aug 31, 2011
I am 5th Turd preferred! While getting thanks from the banks, with relatively useless pretty papers and meaningless benefits, it would be great if they gave me a better interest rate; since I have been helping them buy banks and make loans for businesses and homes.
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

#4 Apr 11, 2013
John Henry HoIIiday wrote:
Did you ever get that 6 grand back?
No. I am pissed but I took the risk, trusting them too much. They had a nice pretty little office with a computer and files and paperwork, the office of a genius, not a jerk. Tee, hee, hee, he was working for himself, the bank and for Wall Street, not for me.
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Yeah, the Wall Street geniuses are herding the herd, telling them not to worry because they are all preferred; and that they and their spouses, sons and daughters will be getting fat without being slaughtered. Not to quibble but, once again, the little fish are starting to nibble, while ignoring the Wall Street and financial-advisor sharks, who are still sniffing blood in the water, in the distance and in the dark. They are not your friends when they decide to strike and move in, and you cannot fight while they take their bites, taking your money meat when they decide to retreat, getting THEIR cash before the next crash.
Fan of Leon The Man

Lewisburg, OH

#6 Apr 13, 2013
I still love "Jeanie" because she is never a meany; she is my honey and always gives me money. She is rich but is never a bitch.
Chief

Dayton, OH

#7 Apr 13, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
I still love "Jeanie" because she is never a meany; she is my honey and always gives me money. She is rich but is never a bitch.
So you told "Janelle" to go to hell?
Fan of Leon The Man

Lewisburg, OH

#8 Apr 13, 2013
No, no, no! Janelle is still one of my honeys; but she is going to have to show me some skin and or give me some money; and it is not a sin if she also brings over a good-lookin' young girlfriend, not including big mean man-hating butch bulldykes that I do not like. They have to perform and pose without clothes.
Sky King

Lewisburg, OH

#9 Apr 13, 2013
I have been burned and have finally learned and demand that females take their turns! Just like him, I now want my women to be sexy friendly frisky ATMs! The next forty years is on them, even if I have to in effect or in fact take or make cash from their gashes.
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

#10 Apr 13, 2013
How much does it cost, or what does it take, to get some of that sweet Wall Street meat? Can I compete?
AF Vet

Dayton, OH

#11 Aug 4, 2013
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
How much does it cost, or what does it take, to get some of that sweet Wall Street meat? Can I compete?
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, so you are gay?

You are requesting hot dogs and poop logs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 2 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr idiocracy 31,497
If you really dare to show that you care... 6 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! 6 hr masterofconcretep... 9
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 20 hr Pavlos Lombardi 13
A "productive" congess... 23 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
Moraine Dating
Find my Match

Moraine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moraine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moraine

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST