Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#29530 Jun 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine did great under Bush. After the housing collapse, the market followed, when it was to the point of just bottoming out, I was buying shares like no tomorrow. It was like a 2 for 1 sale. Of course I knew the market would bounce back eventually, and since I had quite a few years before retirement, I had plenty of time.
When the market crashes this time, I plan on doing the same thing. Just waiting for the feds to put a stop to all that money that's been giving us these fake market numbers these past few years. When the feds announce that, the market will crash again and I'm ready for it.
Yah. The statistical numbers of people's 401 K plans thrived under GW Bush, didn't they. Except for that whole documented historical fact thing.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29531 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide links to your claims of Obama torturing people. Now go look up the Geneva Convention and torture.
I did, and what it says is the Geneva Convention applies to military POW's--not terrorists that don't represent or are fighting for a country.

The millions of Americans being tortured are people like myself that lost their healthcare coverage, people that lost their jobs because of Commie Care, people that lost their businesses like the dealerships DumBama closed down, the Gulf oil rigs and the associated jobs that came with it, the coal miners and the towns hurting because of DumBama, the hospitals and clinics that had to close down, the people that owned roll-your-own cigarette shops just to name a few.

Lots of people are being tortured because DumBama is the most anti-business President in our lifetime.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29532 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it has something to do with all those lynchings. Maybe a couple more rebel flags at the Tea Party rallies will patch it all up.
Really? Now who was lynched that any black person knows today?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29533 Jun 7, 2014
Let me guess. Buy gold and the UN invented global warming to usher in the mark of the beast. Seems...rational? Wonder why every time I hear someone repeat that Tea Bagger dogma, it comes from a gun show conspiracy theory dead beat loser who is mentally unstable?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29534 Jun 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't noticed, your leaders have been slowly trying to turn us into a Socialist nation for years. How's that working out for us?
Now we are 17 trillion in debt and growing, half the people don't even work in this country, and we have the largest amount of people in poverty in decades. Don't believe me, just look at the numbers of people not working in this country. It''s the highest it's been in well over three decades.
Socialism promotes laziness. That's why we have jobs that employers can't find workers for. That's why family incomes are down. That's why industries such as mine are bringing in foreigners to do the jobs Americans are too lazy to do.
"When you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't."
Rush Limbaugh.
Trickle trickle down? Wonder why 76% of every American who receives government assistance works full time? Automation? Outsourcing? Tax dodging? Nope. Blame the poor and powerless.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29535 Jun 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Republican idea though. Again, Clinton just went along with the ride.
Same thing with welfare reform. After it became known that Welfare Reform was a success, Clinton took all the credit even though he never wanted it in the first place. Hell, he vetoed the bill twice before. The only reason he finally signed it was because he feared vetoing it again could cost him his reelection. But those of us who were awake at the time know that it was all Newt Gingrich and the Republicans responsible for Welfare Reform.
I didn't know about the union thing though. If that's what happened, then I have to give the Democrats some credit there. Nobody should be allowed to hold their employer hostage over money. If you want to work, then get to work. If you don't want to work, then go home and let somebody else have the job that appreciates it.
Right and in 1994 is when the National Labor Relations Act was amended and for some reason the Unions were not aware of it and again they can thank Bill Clinton and the Liberal Democrats.

How American Workers Lost the Right to Strike

http://celdf.live2.radicaldesigns.org/downloa...

There are two broad categories of strikers.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/strikers

103rd United States Congress

Duration: January 3, 1993 – January 3, 1995

Senate Majority: Democratic Party

House Majority: Democratic Party

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/103rd_United_Sta...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29536 Jun 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Now who was lynched that any black person knows today?
You might want to be careful with that one, Taliban Ray. Since lynchings were going on in the 50s and 60s, there are people whose parents and siblings were lynched that are still alive today. There should be some limit to your politically induced ignorance.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29537 Jun 7, 2014
More on the right's view of poor people feeding their children...

Rep. Vicki Hartzler (R-MO) said,“This program is known for waste, fraud and abuse.”(Halter has received $516,000 in farm subsidies.)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29538 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
Let's all take a looksee at what people's 401 K plans were doing under GW Bush. You say what 401 K plans? Exactly.
Thank Clinton which he has admitted it was his fault and he was wrong about deriviatives.

Clinton: I Was Wrong to Listen to Wrong Advice Against Regulating Derivatives*

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2010/04/...

Bill Clinton Admits "I Was Wrong"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29539 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Trickle trickle down? Wonder why 76% of every American who receives government assistance works full time? Automation? Outsourcing? Tax dodging? Nope. Blame the poor and powerless.
Trickle Down is what Liberal FDR and the Old Advocated instead of people living on the Dole(Government).
Canton

Canton, OH

#29540 Jun 7, 2014
Why is the NSA recording every single word we type on Topix? Oh, that's right. Because of GW Bush and his "Constitionalist" Patriot Act posse. Let freedom (edited due to content)
Canton

Canton, OH

#29541 Jun 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Trickle Down is what Liberal FDR and the Old Advocated instead of people living on the Dole(Government).
That's a nice hypothetical notion. If only it wasn't for the fact that Conservative hero Ronald Reagan implemented it.(Also see the destruction of America' middle class)
Canton

Canton, OH

#29542 Jun 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Thank Clinton which he has admitted it was his fault and he was wrong about deriviatives.
Clinton: I Was Wrong to Listen to Wrong Advice Against Regulating Derivatives*
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2010/04/...
Bill Clinton Admits "I Was Wrong"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cs3Z2Z2WMJkXX
I made 10K more a year under Clinton. People lost tens of thousands on their 401 K plans under GW Bush. Again, thanks for your hypothetical notions in the face of my lying eyes.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29543 Jun 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, and what it says is the Geneva Convention applies to military POW's--not terrorists that don't represent or are fighting for a country.
The millions of Americans being tortured are people like myself that lost their healthcare coverage, people that lost their jobs because of Commie Care, people that lost their businesses like the dealerships DumBama closed down, the Gulf oil rigs and the associated jobs that came with it, the coal miners and the towns hurting because of DumBama, the hospitals and clinics that had to close down, the people that owned roll-your-own cigarette shops just to name a few.
Lots of people are being tortured because DumBama is the most anti-business President in our lifetime.
"War on terror"...yawn.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29544 Jun 7, 2014
Strange how the EXACT same lawyers that brought us 2nd hand smoke is healthy for children" are the same Koch Brother funded lawyers who refute climate change. Wonder why? Yah, yah, yah. We heard you. Obama has big ears.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29545 Jun 7, 2014
You should stop letting Obama torture you and put out that cigarette. Kinda hard to stomach a truck driver crying about the raise he got for refusing to sign up for affordable health care. Maybe another $6 pack of cigarettes will fix it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29546 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
Why is the NSA recording every single word we type on Topix? Oh, that's right. Because of GW Bush and his "Constitionalist" Patriot Act posse. Let freedom (edited due to content)
and Obama is powerless to end it?

why did he put it on steroids?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29547 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a nice hypothetical notion. If only it wasn't for the fact that Conservative hero Ronald Reagan implemented it.(Also see the destruction of America' middle class)
Right Reagan did and Reagan was an Old Left Liberal and it was the New Left that brought the destruction of the US Middle Class.
.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29548 Jun 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to be careful with that one, Taliban Ray. Since lynchings were going on in the 50s and 60s, there are people whose parents and siblings were lynched that are still alive today. There should be some limit to your politically induced ignorance.
Remember it was Democrats that were responsible for those Lynchings in the 50's and 60's and no denying that.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29549 Jun 7, 2014
Being a man who goes with facts, over racist notions and hypothetical inklings, I Googled how many hospitals and clinics were shut down due to the affordable health care act. No facts to back up your claims but interesting that the oil lobby sponsored Heritage Foundation came up in the top 5 listings. Wonder why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 30 min Jakofften Seminareee 20,385
dirty drug detective (Jun '13) 11 hr Expose Evil 4
Regarding NATO: Sat The Duke of Hazard 3
Welfare state? Sat The Duke of Hazard 3
please can anyone tell me about chris bishop? h... (Apr '09) Fri USA H8s pimps 5
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Fri Right On 31,932
Run down city Jun 29 Tantor 3

Moraine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moraine Mortgages