Documentary sheds light on human side...

Documentary sheds light on human side of GM plant closing in Mo...

There are 50 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 7, 2009, titled Documentary sheds light on human side of GM plant closing in Mo.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Given that almost 1,100 autoworkers in Moraine were about to lose their jobs, it's hard to believe that The Last Truck: Closing of a GM Plant began in comparatively innocent times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Myla

Dublin, OH

#45 Sep 12, 2009
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have more than one shrunken head. you are a loser comrad.
How is your child sex ACRON home buss doing?
Obama today just dicrased the office even more than slick willy did playing hide the smokes.
This is not a day of community organizing like ACORN selling children into the sex slavery
Keep teying to divert from the debate because you have to lie and hide and you know it. To bad none of your attacks will change the debates.
And in 2010 we will start the impeach and treason trails and you all on the left will be treated with far worse than water boarding. Bubba Hussein will be your water boarding buddy.
Today marks the deaths of Americans thanks to the DNC the blood is on your hands. you godless people
If Bush could make it through 8 years w/o an impeachment trial, I'm pretty sure Obama is going to be fine. Think about it.
the truth

Lindsay, OK

#46 Sep 13, 2009
Myla wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush could make it through 8 years w/o an impeachment trial, I'm pretty sure Obama is going to be fine. Think about it.
Obama will not make it look at what he has done in his forst 5 mo.

the good dems, ind, and rep all are feed up with his trillions and pork an take overs.

I take it you did not see on CNN or CNBC then million man mob march (play on calypso Louie words) yesterday on DC that Obama left town in fear to hide.
Fan of Leon The Man

Cincinnati, OH

#47 Sep 14, 2009
SeldomSeen wrote:
I have no sympathy for UAW workers who are out of jobs today, because of their arrogance on the picket lines yesterday DEMANDING what they were brainwashed into beliving was their rightful ungodly high wages for less and less work.....
The union had them beleiving that the company would cave in because the company couldn't get along without them......
Guess What...
The air-traffic controllers were not legally allowed to strike, nor to in effect to shut down the air traffic of the nation, national defense, troop movements, critical material movement, etc.
And, we wonder: What is his job? Government? Student? Low-wage part-time temporary seasonal service-and-retail manager, the only one who gets to stay at least 40 hours per week for his low wages and few benefits? Always having to hire teenagers, senior citizens and illegal aliens?
They should have learned the "airtraffic controlers" lesson....
Fan of Leon The Man

Cincinnati, OH

#48 Sep 14, 2009
When an additional $95 per month is taken from my GM pension, for health care that will end if I am still alive at the age of 65, I shall have to make some budget cuts and spending adjustments: No more bars and bitches, unless they spend their riches. Less trips and gasoline, if you know what I mean. No more theaters and plays, by the way. No more new clothes, like ya know. Without a rich spouse, no more stuff for the house. Less fun with guns. New deal, fewer sitdown waitress meals in restaurants. There, don't that make you union-hater masturbators feel reeeeeeaaaaalllllll good? Especially those of you who exist in the service and retail economy of Obomy?
the truth

Lindsay, OK

#49 Sep 14, 2009
Myla wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did not betray his oath and try to turn us into a communist dictatorship. think about it. Obama call American Nazi's, takes over every thing from the markets, auto industry to pay back unions with our money, an he wants to kill grandma which must of us being baby boomers will be in line for death panels, or the Czars all self avowed communist like Van Jones. Need I go on? Think about it and let’s not forget the lefts racism like the cop or how anyone who opposes Obama is called a racist. Or the fact all of the attacks Bush and the right have had to endure and now the tables have turned and it will be change we can count on that is for sure, think about it.
Msigl

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Sep 21, 2009
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did not betray his oath and try to turn us into a communist dictatorship. think about it. Obama call American Nazi's, takes over every thing from the markets, auto industry to pay back unions with our money, an he wants to kill grandma which must of us being baby boomers will be in line for death panels, or the Czars all self avowed communist like Van Jones. Need I go on? Think about it and let’s not forget the lefts racism like the cop or how anyone who opposes Obama is called a racist. Or the fact all of the attacks Bush and the right have had to endure and now the tables have turned and it will be change we can count on that is for sure, think about it.
LOL...You are so ignorant!
the truth

Lindsay, OK

#52 Sep 21, 2009
Msigl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...You are so ignorant!
You are and in 2010-12 we are taking America back for you commies--- and more thing

Obama lies Americans die

Libs lie freedom dies

DNC lies grandma dies

Obama lies and the DNC dies

kiss my barrack
Fan of Leon The Man

Cincinnati, OH

#53 Sep 22, 2009
And what did Paul Craig Roberts, Pat Buchanan, and H. Ross Perot know about the after effects of NAFTA, free trade, foreign aid, job exporting, open borders, and the immigratioin invasion?
joel

Wilmington, OH

#54 Oct 15, 2009
pray for ou neighbors and friends caught up in this
Verum Quod Sapientia

Xenia, OH

#55 Oct 18, 2009
Didn't Democrat President Bill Clinton sign NAFTA into effect?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr orange girly man 20,307
"What is our empire really defending?" May 26 Fan of Leon the Man 3
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) May 25 Clear up a creek 31,915
Lakewoods Apartments, 980 Wilmington Ave, ( BED... (Oct '12) May 25 Sharon 7
Gas up to $2.59! May 23 elmer fudd 1
Gary holt May 23 Tantor 2
Dump The Trump May 23 Dump the Trump 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moraine Mortgages