Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Let's see Leon try and spin this one!

http://www.whiotv.com/ap/ap/crime/5-hurt-in-s...
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

ping
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I heard it happen one time at a Bill Goodman Show: A dealer handed a customer a loaded semi-automatic pistol with one in the chamber. Said customer was looking at a laser sight and pulled the trigger, fortunately pointing the muzzle down and toward the table, sending a bullet through it. He had wisely acted as if the gun was loaded but did not check the chamber. The dealer was immediately ejected, having ignored or broken the rule about NO loaded guns inside by anyone. Statistically speaking, it has to happen, like car wrecks, plane crashes and similar accidents and incidents...when you consider and remember that US population in our nation is now about 310 million people with plenty of media coverage.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Okay, net nuts and media sluts, here you go once again, and you can share this with a buddy and friends:

The 1st Law - The Gun Is Always Loaded!

So EVERY TIME you pick up or draw a gun, inspect it in a safe manner (control your muzzle) and always treat it as a loaded gun.

The 2nd Law - Never Point The Gun At Something You Are Not Prepared To Destroy!

The only safe way to operate is to assume the Worst Case Scenario: Pretend that your "empty" gun is loaded and that it's going to function perfectly. When you press the trigger it will FIRE! Since you are prepared for that, you only point the gun in a Safe Direction. This way, when Brainfade does result in an AD, it will be into a safe impact area and there won't be a tragedy.

The 3rd Law - Always Be Sure Of Your Target And What Is Behind It!

Bullets can penetrate lots of things, many of which will surprise you. Identify your target before firing - even before dry-firing at home. If you are not sure, DON'T FIRE! Make sure there is a safe impact area behind it before firing. For home dry-fire practice, find and aim only at a BULLET PROOF BACKSTOP. Even though you have checked and double-checked your gun, you should still treat your gun as though it is loaded. Plasterboard walls and outer walls are not bulletproof. A handgun bullet will easily travel through several rooms before stopping. Who is in these rooms? You don't know, and you still aimed in that direction?! Shame on you!

The 4th Law - Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Your Sights Are On The Target!
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I am still awaiting the details, concerning my learning about last Saturday's [Jan. 19] shooting incident that occured on Skyview and Upland Drive in West Carrollton: A homeowner may have stopped a robbery by shooting and wounding a male suspect who was bloody but made an escape. If a newspaper prints this story, I shall clip it, copy it, save it, share it, and send it to gun-magazine editors and Internet gun forums. Too many media people seem reluctant when it comes to reporting shooting stories, after they learn that guns were used for good in the 'hoods, as they should be in WC, by you and me...although they may not like it or agree. "Leon from West Carrollton" called in to today's "Shooting From the Hip" talk-radio show, on WHIO AM-1290, to ask the hosts about this incident.
Gun Nut

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Media 'hos are not liked at our gun shows, the Dayton Daily's Sunday front page, being annotated with rage. Like I mean, last year, I could have and should have bought a dozen AR-15s with 30-round bullet magazines! This would have offended Sarah Brady and that gabby Gabby honey, but I would have made me some money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 min Ancient One 18,851
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,470
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr the inside track 31,190
Found dog! (Dec '13) 22 hr Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Wed Gun Nut 38
Robert Browning- Sexual Pedophile (Oct '09) Wed Beth Myers 18
Trotwood Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug 26 Musikologist 10
•••
•••
•••

Moraine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••