oh, explain the 2 days in jail for mr...

oh, explain the 2 days in jail for mr. ccw

Posted in the Moraine Forum

masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#1 Jul 9, 2011
Name: GANNON,DENNIS E
Address: 300 MORTON AVENUE
City, State Zip: DAYTON, OH 45410
DOB: 07/25/1951
Insurance:
Case: 98CRB10121
File Date:
Incident:
Next Date: 01/22/1999
Next Time:
Violation Case: 98CRB10121-A
Section Code: 2923.12
Ticket Number:
Violation Date: 10/17/1998
Local Agency: MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPT
Arresting Agency: MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPT
Other Violations: 0
Priors: 0
Attorney: MERRITT, TOM O
Judge: ROBERT E. MESSHAM, JR.
Prosecutor: FOBES,RONALD L
Date Heard: 01/22/1999
Original Charge:
Original Plea: NG
Final Plea: G
Finding: G
Penalty:
License Suspended:
Jail: 90 DAYS, 88 SUSPENDED, 2 CREDI
Jail Term:
Probation Time: REPORTING-1 YEAR
Probation Term:
Conditions:
Fines Due:$150.00
Fines Suspended:$0.00
Victim of Crime:$9.00
General Amount:$11.00
Court Costs:$35.00
Other Costs:$91.00
Credit Amount:$0.00
Total Amount:$296.00
)_________

THAT, from the Miamisburg Court site. So he is more than a one time felon, Brenda(Wiser Now)

Possession of criminal tools and theft.

DENNIS GANNON = LIFELONG THIEF AND FELON

Please make a note of it!
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#2 Jul 9, 2011
FAIRBORN, MIAMISBURG, AND DAYTON. All places that Dennis has left a dookie mark.
Wiser Now

Dayton, OH

#3 Jul 9, 2011
I am not Brenda. I am not at all interested in Dennis's past, Harv. He's your obsession, not mine.

Btw, your list doesn't mention the charge.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#4 Jul 9, 2011
Wiser Now wrote:
I am not Brenda. I am not at all interested in Dennis's past, Harv. He's your obsession, not mine.
Btw, your list doesn't mention the charge.
Yeah it did, open your eyes. And Google the Miamisburg Court site. Instead of posting Rush and Fox news b.s.
Wiser Now

Dayton, OH

#5 Jul 9, 2011
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it did, open your eyes. And Google the Miamisburg Court site. Instead of posting Rush and Fox news b.s.
Do you ever want to get out of that rut you live in?
I won't be checking the Burg court site, I don't care.
When have you seen me quote Rush? You make the wildest, most unjust accusations against people.
You really need to find another hobby, Harv. You are boring us to tears. Have you not noticed that nobody here takes you seriously?
No one cares

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 9, 2011
Wiser Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever want to get out of that rut you live in?
I won't be checking the Burg court site, I don't care.
When have you seen me quote Rush? You make the wildest, most unjust accusations against people.
You really need to find another hobby, Harv. You are boring us to tears. Have you not noticed that nobody here takes you seriously?
Yeah, YOU DID CARE, AND STILL DO. When you were running interference for him, you made that QUITE OBVIOUS. So, think about it. A career felon is a nice guy you want to defend? What about the victims of his crimes? Are they scum in your eyes? Would you prosecute somebody that stole your stuff, or just simply let it go?

Fair questions, I bet you don't answer a single one of them!
Wiser Now

Dayton, OH

#7 Jul 10, 2011
No one cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, YOU DID CARE, AND STILL DO. When you were running interference for him, you made that QUITE OBVIOUS. So, think about it. A career felon is a nice guy you want to defend? What about the victims of his crimes? Are they scum in your eyes? Would you prosecute somebody that stole your stuff, or just simply let it go?
Fair questions, I bet you don't answer a single one of them!
One crime, paid for. There are no multiple victims. We are not discussing a career felon. If anybody is making a career of anything it is the way YOU stalk people. If you could possibily find dirt on me and hammer me with it you would.
No one cares

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jul 10, 2011
Wiser Now wrote:
<quoted text>
One crime, paid for. There are no multiple victims. We are not discussing a career felon. If anybody is making a career of anything it is the way YOU stalk people. If you could possibily find dirt on me and hammer me with it you would.
YOU CAN'T COUNT! Career criminal. 4 different juridisctions, and at least TWO convictions. Greene County court and Miamisburg. Your geography skills suck, btw
Wiser Now

Dayton, OH

#9 Jul 10, 2011
No one cares wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU CAN'T COUNT! Career criminal. 4 different juridisctions, and at least TWO convictions. Greene County court and Miamisburg. Your geography skills suck, btw
Sorry Harvey, but I looked at everything you have posted, including the Montgomery Cty. website and YOU are making a MOUNTAIN out of a molehill.
Your desire to defame and slander Dennis is irrational and mean. There is no real justification for it.
No one cares

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jul 10, 2011
Wiser Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Harvey, but I looked at everything you have posted, including the Montgomery Cty. website and YOU are making a MOUNTAIN out of a molehill.
Your desire to defame and slander Dennis is irrational and mean. There is no real justification for it.
FELONY CONVICTION - MIAMISBURG COURT AND FELONY CONVICTION - GREENE COUNTY

suck on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 9 hr Nlytnu 38
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 10 hr Leon Harrison 29
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
7-26-15 Updated sincere form letter Tue The Old Cold Warrior 3
Trump was a draft dodger Tue The Old Cold Warrior 8
Donate to Disadvantaged American Victims! Jul 25 Disadvantaged Victim 1
Jerry Springer goofed with the truth Jul 24 The Hack Checker 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moraine Mortgages