Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Takes pictured of his guns to try and intimidate us, little does he know that you can't shoot anyone over the internet. He's not a very smart racist, now is he?
Yuna and Erica WHIO

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Capt Keith Colburn wrote:
Takes pictured of his guns to try and intimidate us, little does he know that you can't shoot anyone over the internet. He's not a very smart racist, now is he?
I doubt he was ever in the military either. The VA records don't show him serving.
Jamal Lewis

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

He is a pathetic Civil War re-re who wouldn't know live combat if it crawled into his johns.
reality

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Capt Keith Colburn wrote:
You're the pot calling the kettle black if b!+ching at Leon is the only thing you can think of to do with your time.
Capt Keith Colburn

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

reality wrote:
You're the pot calling the kettle black if b!+ching at Leon is the only thing you can think of to do with your time.
Not sure why it matters to you unless you endorse Leon Harrison's perverted racist ways and rambling. Otherwise, fight fire with fife.
Sharita K Whaley

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Leon Harrison is a national pain in the ass. He calls up radio stations across the nation with racist rants. He send obnoxiously perverted letters to various newspapermen editors. Lastly, Leon Harrison takes pictures of himself holding guns and hands to photos to black kids boarding the bus to school in the morning telling them to "show their Obama Mama what Uncle Leon has for them." Is he a wacko or what? He mad headlines in LA when he sent a letter to the Los Angeles Times demanding that Californians be given a test in English, those who did not pass would be executed on the spot. How is he not in jail?
Sonny Barger

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

lol. Remember when that Ohio Hillbilly called up KNBC Channel 4 in LA and demanded that all non-Caucasian women be sterilized. What a Nazi nut job. Imagine how sick his mother must be or been. Rednecks love to be racist, it makes them feel more significant.
Matilda Shanks

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Sonny Barger wrote:
lol. Remember when that Ohio Hillbilly called up KNBC Channel 4 in LA and demanded that all non-Caucasian women be sterilized. What a Nazi nut job. Imagine how sick his mother must be or been. Rednecks love to be racist, it makes them feel more significant.
His address is 621 Upland, West Carrollton OH 45449
Fred J Peckolt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Matilda Shanks wrote:
His address is 621 Upland, West Carrollton OH 45449
Why is this Leon Harrison man terrorizing us over the internet? Why is he threatening up by sending up pictures of himself firing guns? Please help us! Protect us from this big bad internet tyrant.
Fan of Leon The Man

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Nor can you "talk" or "write" or "scare" or whatever make-believe imaginary "friends" do. Boofuckinhoo for you.
Fan of Leon The Man

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Nor is it hard or tough to just make stuff up.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Nor can you "talk" or "write" or "scare" or whatever make-believe imaginary "friends" do. Boofuckinhoo for you.
It is really sad that you don't even realize you are insulting yourself. How pathetic.

You are the only one around here that puts "make-believe imaginary friends" on display for the world to see Leon Harrison of West Carrollton, OH.

1.) Fan of Leon The Man
2.) The Duke of Hazard

and many many more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moraine Discussions

Search the Moraine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 3 min polly tix 1
A rooky beat Hillary in 2008 32 min CMS 1
I got my wish! I found one for fun who'll wash ... 2 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
tattoo parlors 2 hr Dumbass Dimuhcrat 3
Just reported, pot smoking damages brains 2 hr Dumbass Dimuhcrat 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Buck Rohde 17,711
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 3 hr ric99 186
•••
•••
•••
Moraine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Moraine Jobs

•••
•••
•••