Mom locks man accused of having sex with daughter, 13, in basement

Nov 23, 2012 Full story: WHIO 11

A 21-year-old man, arrested on a charge accusing him of having sex with a 13-year-old girl after the girl's mom locked him in the basement of her home, remains in the Montgomery County Jail.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#1 Nov 24, 2012
wished that mother had took a butcher knife and cut off his desire member and flushed it down the toilet...his mug shot shows me a lack of common sense and the thug life style...hope he gets the trayvon treatment one day..
Chief

Dayton, OH

#2 Nov 24, 2012
sigp220 wrote:
wished that mother had took a butcher knife and cut off his desire member and flushed it down the toilet...his mug shot shows me a lack of common sense and the thug life style...hope he gets the trayvon treatment one day..
Yeah he didn't plan his exit strategy(just like GW Bush) LOL

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#3 Nov 24, 2012
at least Bush had one and didn't lie about it...
Trinita

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2013
I m not surprised to see that kind of things happened ,when you see a gay having freedom and lesbien . for me this case is more then killing someone , he should get death penalty .
reality

Girard, OH

#5 Feb 14, 2013
sigp220 wrote:
If this had happened in Kentucky, the 21-year-old man would have been locked up in the basement... for mom's "needs".
Trinita

Oakland, CA

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Sometimes its tof , some parents they teach thier children about sex when they ae young ,
PoorDog

Milford, OH

#7 Feb 16, 2013
If your puppy's in heat shes got to have meat. Don't hate the dog for doing what's natural. Parents should not be allowed to leave their kids unsupervised when they know there are cherry snatchers everywhere. And he may have not been the first one up in there, just the one that got caught.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#8 Feb 19, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If this had happened in Kentucky, the 21-year-old man would have been locked up in the basement... for mom's "needs".
Isnt that like pot calling the kettle black

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#9 Feb 19, 2013
tara

Dayton, OH

#10 Feb 20, 2013
so does no one care to ask why she aloud the 21 year old in her house???and why was her daughter hanging out with a 21 year old ???wow what a great mom she is ...everyone jumps on the guy but what about the girls mother yes he shouldnt have even been around a 13 year old but WHERE WAS THE MOTHER WHY WAS THIS GOING ON IN HER HOME SHE KNEW ABOUT IT
PokeySalad

Milford, OH

#11 Feb 21, 2013
What difference does it make if this girl is putting out to another 13 yrs old or a 21 yrs old. A poke is a poke. She was left unsupervised. An animals #1 goal is to survive and reproduce. Birth control may be a good idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr ino 31,495
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr Boro parent 31,281
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 8 hr Tina 4
greene county humane society 8 hr Tina 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Chuck 19,285
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp 14 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231

Moraine Jobs

Moraine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moraine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moraine

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]