Should women have to sign up for the draft?

Posted in the Moraine Forum

Bil

West Chester, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I think it is wrong to use them for front line ground pounder combat positions where they have to carry those heavy back packs and other heavy items.
http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliam...
The Old Cold Warrior

Oxford, OH

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Yes, equal rights are a bitch, if you are not young, pretty and rich. Feminazis and media 'hos ought to be the first to go, like ya know, to make up historically, again and again, for all of those dead men that took their place without being replaced.
Tony Dunson

Dayton, OH

#3 Feb 6, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Yes, equal rights are a bitch, if you are not young, pretty and rich. Feminazis and media 'hos ought to be the first to go, like ya know, to make up historically, again and again, for all of those dead men that took their place without being replaced.
Unlike you, you see, they aren't squat-to-pee commie commissar wannabes!
noel nosirrah

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Women are Diversity people too.

Diversity people are the organized majority of voters in the US and Israel.

All Diversity people have a special obligation to support the society for which they make the laws and rules.

One special obligation for Diversity people is national conscription. Another special Diversity obligation would be increased taxation, a Diversity tax. A third obligation would be total disarmament and gun confiscation of Diversity people only.

For their safety and the safety of children, Diversity people must rely completely on the police state forces that protect their freedoms.

Freedom isnt free, and Diversity people must offer their dues.

Celebrate freedom at the next Diversity roll call:

women
african-american
LGBTQ
jewish
disabled
hispanic
asian
native american

Don't forget that February is black history month.

Mark your calendar for womens history month in March, and May for jewish history month.
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Oh, by the way, February also includes Valentine's Day, which is nice for normal heterosexual women and for Esther Price. Before you men and friends spend your riches on your favorite or friendly bitches, remind them again to be nice or no Esther Price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min President Kim Jon... 19,569
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... 3 hr Dennis E Gannon 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) 18 hr brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Fri bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital Thu talker43 1
Moraine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moraine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moraine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moraine

Personal Finance