If you love your boss/job work for mi...

If you love your boss/job work for minimum wage!

Posted in the Moraine Forum

Old Cold Warrior

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Dec 15, 2008
I'm listening to envious jealous union-hating people babble on these talk-radio show, all of them geniuses who were or are too smart to work inside factories or build cars, because they are supposedly smarter and like to work so much harder, and did not want to rob the boss by taking those old blue-collar big-dollar jobs. If YOU want to compete and work real cheap, do it! Work for minimum wage and be proud of yourselves and everyone else who does do, like ya know. Kinda dumb when we see the drying up of disposable income that was abused and used to buy stuff that we didn't really need, e.g., hair cuts, car washes, clothes, shoes and restaurant meals where you can't even negotiate deals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Fitius T Bluster 21,382
I hear there are no scooter clubs in Dayton. Jan 19 scooterrider 1
Let's get freaky with Maytal Levi! (Jan '15) Jan 17 Make topic worse ... 12
Whereabouts of Alex Sator (Apr '11) Jan 17 Make topic worse ... 12
Browns remodleing Jan 15 Russo 2
If dopes send you postage-paid envelopes: (Aug '13) Feb '17 Informant 5
Run down city (Apr '16) Sep '16 Not a Fan of Leon... 4

Moraine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moraine Mortgages