Gun Nut

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Girls, I do not mean to scoff, but unlike a "Lifetime" movie, if you knock the bad man down, finish him off! Do not run! Pick up his knife or gun and end his fun! Oh, and don't cry, scream, pout or shout! Help your male fighting friend out! Jump on the bad guy's back and attack! Do not run away and leave your male friend alone with the bad guy inside that lonely cabin, warehouse or home!
Tony Dunson

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Gun Nut wrote:
Girls, I do not mean to scoff, but unlike a "Lifetime" movie, if you knock the bad man down, finish him off! Do not run! Pick up his knife or gun and end his fun! Oh, and don't cry, scream, pout or shout! Help your male fighting friend out! Jump on the bad guy's back and attack! Do not run away and leave your male friend alone with the bad guy inside that lonely cabin, warehouse or home!
So, you're giving them permission to kill you?

LOL
The Duke of Hazard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

No, women should not have guns, because more innocent people will be killed, and they should simply call nine-one-one and scream and beg and talk and smile and build empathy and sympathy, if they cannot run. How do Obama, Newtown kids, and other gun-hater sisters and brothers feel about women using knives to save their lives? Do they also need permission to use them against mean people who attack or abuse them? Tee, hee, hee, it and cyber-chatter do not matter to me, you see. I got my guns and just might be nice and let them run...if I don't have a handy cop to stop them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moraine Discussions

Search the Moraine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 29 min Samuel 17,791
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Survey Says 100 Percent 30,608
Be a grandma Hillary,stay at home 2 hr CMS 1
Obama poll, he lies a lot 6 hr CMS 1
Dayton ohio moral (Jun '09) 7 hr Look for 5
Happy Easter to all the moozlims! 15 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 16 hr The Duke of Hazard 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Moraine Jobs

•••
•••