1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2013
David Holtz

Dayton, OH

#1 Apr 23, 2013
The Duke of Hazard

Tipp City, OH

#2 Apr 23, 2013
David Holtz wrote:
I do not know how he speaks or sounds during a three hour show, whether he is as articulate and literate, witty and funny, as Rush Limbaugh is. Oh! This was supposed to be an insult about Rush's supposed insensitivity and cruelty? Well, if you really want to believably grieve and whine, you ought to by Leon Harrison's "GENUINE $19.99 MAKESHIFT SHRINE"! You can use it time after time, and compete with the best of the pests during any future or forthcoming patriotism and compassion contests. So, boofuckinhoo, this proves that I care more than you:

http://s845.photobucket.com/user/OldColdWarri...
The New Cool Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#3 Apr 23, 2013
I don't bitch or whine because I have mine! What the heck, you can also use it at a car wreck.
The Old Cold Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#4 Apr 23, 2013
I let off a balloon but felt like a loon, especially the media didn't show up, making me want to throw up.
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Tipp City, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2013
I can whine because black crack people tried to beat me up and run me off and steal my shrine! They didn't even let me explain that I felt their pain!
Sky King

Tipp City, OH

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Hey, how can you bitch or holler, showing non-lesbian liberal ladies how nice and compassionate you are for only twenty dollars! You can light a candle and then hug and manhandle! Charm them in your arms in front of a media swarm!
Retard Republicun

Tipp City, OH

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Did you see me on TV! Obama wouldn't give me a free airplane ride to D.C.!
Literature Lover

Tipp City, OH

#8 Apr 23, 2013
I wish that you shriners would quit, because we have to clean up this shit, after you grievers leave, I believe. You may be sweeter, but the Tea Party people are neater, I must confess, because they clean up their own mess.
Library Lover

Tipp City, OH

#9 Apr 23, 2013
If the Newtowners your are friending, you know that you should invest with more government spending that seems to be never ending, including for yourself and everyone else, investing even more of your wealth for professional mental health.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Hey Leon, 8 responses to yourself, you're a loony elf!
Gun Nut

Tipp City, OH

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Leon who?
Fan of Leon The Man

Tipp City, OH

#12 Apr 23, 2013
They will not be confessin' that Leon Harrison is their obsession, most of them being dim Dem loony lib cyber-turd quims who are obviously envious or jealous of him. They bitch and whine all the time, but Mr. Harrison is a wise writer who just doesn't have the time, to waste in this or any cyberspace place.
Sky King

Dayton, OH

#13 Apr 24, 2013
I'm getting pissed because I am missing Rush and Cunningham for this, not that I and Obama dependents whine about wasting time online. I'd still be a grouch, if I slouched on the couch. Damn, I am afraid that I'll not see one babe more, at least like that firm young married white suburbanite whore. I may pray for it, but her husband has to pay for it.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#14 Apr 25, 2013
Sorry, I am not pissed. But, thanks a lot! I am adding him and his radio show to my livestream play list!
Loony Lib

United States

#15 Apr 28, 2013
Like ya know, we would like to listen to and learn from Mike Scinto and Leon Harrison radio-talk shows; not that giving them one show each and apiece would make the 'fro' bro's and local media 'hos screech or pout or shout about giving them local and then national freedom of speech. To refuse and to do otherwise, we liberals would honestly have to admit and confess why we refused to give Mr. Scinto and Mr. Harrison media and radio access. They would strain our brains but would also train our brains.
G Man Fan

Oxford, OH

#16 Apr 30, 2013
It is also a pity that there will never be another G. Gordon Liddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,855
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 6 hr Ann Fan 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 21 hr the inside track 31,190
Found dog! (Dec '13) Wed Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Wed Gun Nut 38
Robert Browning- Sexual Pedophile (Oct '09) Wed Beth Myers 18
•••
•••
•••

Moraine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moraine People Search