Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17231 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16727 Dec 21, 2012
DrJustice wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Brittle Fingers, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his prior declaration that "I'm being charged with very serious offenses".
And thank you so very much, DrJustice, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and him having "a little bit of time, not very much".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miggy

Charlotte, NC

#16728 Dec 21, 2012
Maybe the Mayan prediction was not about the end of the world (which I know is not accurate anyway), but really about the end of Wolin's career? Just a few years off?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16729 Dec 21, 2012
Miggy wrote:
Maybe the Mayan prediction was not about the end of the world (which I know is not accurate anyway), but really about the end of Wolin's career? Just a few years off?
I believe the Mayan culture used a different calendar than modern culture; however the writing was on the wall for MoWo and not in a Mayan temple. It was in his conduct, treatment of others including family, arrogance and general stupidity. The guy is a screw-up no matter what he touches. That ended his world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mammy654

Napa, CA

#16730 Dec 23, 2012
The only reason that the big bosses and doctors and senators misbehave is that they are threatened with paying more taxes. They worry about the results of continuing the godless tradition of welfare, evil medicare, regulations, meddlesome minimum wages, satanist social security, pesky public education, ungodly unions and vacinations. We must arm our children and get back to doing what we are told by the higher ups as that is why they are higher up and we are lower down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrJustice

Mitchell, SD

#16731 Dec 23, 2012
Mammy654 wrote:
The only reason that the big bosses and doctors and senators misbehave is that they are threatened with paying more taxes. They worry about the results of continuing the godless tradition of welfare, evil medicare, regulations, meddlesome minimum wages, satanist social security, pesky public education, ungodly unions and vacinations. We must arm our children and get back to doing what we are told by the higher ups as that is why they are higher up and we are lower down.
Please, Mammy, keep the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16732 Dec 23, 2012
Well you have to admit she? has a lot going on there. Maybe nothing remotely connected to this thread; however that individual may be Mr. MoWo. Misbehave is an understatement. He always saw himself as the big boss and MDs rule. By now he may be on welfare. The need to line his pockets was foremost hence he would not be in favour of medicare, regulations, social security, likely privately educated, not sure how he felt about vaccinations but he would just have to stick the kid in the arm who would then scream and cry. Not a lot of money in that. He does have different personae and Mammy654 may be one of those. Mammy is quite articulate and there are many reasons doctors misbehave as in lusting after 13 year old girls.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16735 Dec 27, 2012
By the way, just for reference for anyone who might be interested.....

To read the post where 'legal analyst' officially outed himself as Mo-Wo, jump to page 473.

To read the posts from Xavier Von Erck himself, jump to page 572.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16736 Dec 27, 2012
QUOTE who="Brittle Fingers" By the way, just for reference for anyone who might be interested.....
To read the post where 'legal analyst' officially outed himself as Mo-Wo, jump to page 473.
To read the posts from Xavier Von Erck himself, jump to page 572.

QUOTE Dear Brittle; Page 473 - Well perhaps MoWo can type hence was an administrative assistant at one time although I'll bet typing was with just his right index finger. I never saw anything innovative from him and FAR from a Nobel prize. He could probably pour water into a water bath? but he was/is? pretty much only gifted at sticking his hands up childrens' or womens' skirts.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16737 Dec 29, 2012
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
And thank you so very much, DrJustice, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and him having "a little bit of time, not very much".
Well I guess MoWo does his 'business' quickly. Isn't it called premature something or other? ;-)

LLDY
Miggy

Charlotte, NC

#16738 Dec 31, 2012
Thanks, Brittle.

I had heard about Wolin outing himself on the thread, but don't think I had actually gotten to read it.

He pretty much ignored the slip-up, and never either confirmed or denied it, didn't he?
Sin

Milford, MI

#16739 Jan 1, 2013
crack pipe johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
The only lawyers you work with are the ones who get you out of trouble for being a prostitute and get your husband out of trouble for stealing to support his drug addiction, so shut up, bitch.
Adultery is a Sin
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16740 Jan 1, 2013
Miggy wrote:
Thanks, Brittle.
I had heard about Wolin outing himself on the thread, but don't think I had actually gotten to read it.
He pretty much ignored the slip-up, and never either confirmed or denied it, didn't he?
MoWo may be turning it around! His New Year's resolution was to go after 14 year olds in 2013. Progress, albeit limited. In another 4 years he may be preying on 18 year olds, who no doubt would laugh their heads off and/or run as if in an Olympic event.
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#16741 Jan 3, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>MoWo may be turning it around! His New Year's resolution was to go after 14 year olds in 2013. Progress, albeit limited. In another 4 years he may be preying on 18 year olds, who no doubt would laugh their heads off and/or run as if in an Olympic event.
Using the new handle TallDreamyDoc-2.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16742 Jan 3, 2013
Miggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the new handle TallDreamyDoc-2.
Possibly and good reasoning. More realistically TallFarFromDreamyDoc-2 but more likely TallExtremelyDreamyDoc-2. I might add he isn't known for his honesty. LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16743 Jan 3, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Possibly and good reasoning. More realistically TallFarFromDreamyDoc-2 but more likely TallExtremelyDreamyDoc-2. I might add he isn't known for his honesty. LLDY
Or maybe he's just using 'legal analyst-2'.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16744 Jan 3, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent. There is always 'InLegalTrouble analyst-2' but very many people know that. I think yours is better. LLDY.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16745 Jan 4, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on. Let's liven it up.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16746 Jan 4, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Come on. Let's liven it up.
OK,I will liven it up. Have you ever been in an executive meeting where you roll your eyes. Then sneak a look at your colleagues and they are sneaking a look at me. You try to hold it together as did they but we are nodding yes with a slight snicker. I just couldn't look at them anymore because there was silent laughter going on. We got out of that meeting and I told them "don't you ever do that again." Then we laughed. We are still friends. Pays to know your friends. Also your enemies. Know MoWo perchance? LLDY
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#16747 Jan 10, 2013
Here's my tribute to Wolin.

I call it Frasier: the Lost Episode.

Going through the series now and the idea just hit me.

Enjoy!

&fe ature=youtu.be
Carnac The Magnificent

Carrollton, VA

#16748 Jan 10, 2013
Miggy wrote:
Here's my tribute to Wolin.
I call it Frasier: the Lost Episode.
Going through the series now and the idea just hit me.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rde3bVVVxAcXX&feature=you tu.be
Very funny, Miggy! Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brexit Means End Social Security 5 hr Stew Pedasso 1
Trump as Chief of O P D? Sat Mayorz Reepoart 1
Donald to Close Courts & Libraries Fri miybudt 1
News Man fatally shot in San Leandro driveway identi... (Jul '10) Fri murder dosh 15
All Pensions Must Go Fri TRUMPWINS 1
Put Trump in Charge of O P D Jun 22 TRUMP4Ever Plus8 1
Cleveland smacked the taste outta the Warriors ... Jun 21 Tin man 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moraga Mortgages