Moraga looks north for traffic plan

Moraga looks north for traffic plan

There are 4 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Dec 13, 2007, titled Moraga looks north for traffic plan. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

“I think it's a good idea when municipalities share their best ideas”

When Lafayette decided a decade ago that it needed a plan for traffic calming in the city, it worked for years and spent more than $10,000 hiring a well-known consultant to put together the city's guidebook. via Contra Costa Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

John Rudy

Auburn Hills, MI

#1 Dec 29, 2007
The CALMING crap surely CALMs when critically in need persons cannot get needed care in time to save lives. All the BUMPS are self defeating. Get them out promto!!! Save lives!
John Rudy

Auburn Hills, MI

#2 Dec 29, 2007
The CALMING Crap will surely calm the poor critically ill patients in need of urgent medical aid.

And they most surely do not need to be jolted and tossed around.
John Rudy

Auburn Hills, MI

#3 Dec 29, 2007
Take out the "bumps"
Keep Moraga Small

South San Francisco, CA

#4 Aug 12, 2008
I'm watching Sanders Ranch types FLYING over those bumps. I was passed as if I was standing still on CP the other day (license number available upon request, as if that meant anything) but it is apparent ONE MAN wants any impediments to his trips to the driving range removed. Okay, so be it, but when a kid is killed on that road, the lawyers should visit the people who wanted those bumps out FIRST. Remember, they were put in ONLY AFTER the PD determined 80 PERCENT of the people using that road were speeding. If you can live with that, so be it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 1 hr BillyG 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Hipocrit 20,505
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Fri Miggy 17,323
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... Fri Inquisitor 53
News DUI checkpoint in Suisun City nets 29 arrests Thu Latricia 2
business opportunies in castro valley (Jul '15) Thu opiper 3
News Why it Matters: Income inequality Thu Maria 369

Moraga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moraga Mortgages