DATABASE: LAPD's Most Wanted

DATABASE: LAPD's Most Wanted

There are 22 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 1, 2010, titled DATABASE: LAPD's Most Wanted. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer and Republican challenger Carly Fiorina engaged in a sharp exchange Wednesday over who is best suited to guide the country out of recession, with the challenger blaming Boxer for policies "that are devastating the state." The recession and how to turn around California's jobless rate, stuck above 12 percent for months, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CASSANDRA

Whittier, CA

#21 Sep 2, 2010
Yep. My employer Blue Cross Anthem Family plan went up 20.5% on my last paycheck. What else can I do except vote out incumbents?
Somethings Up wrote:
I just got my new medical premiums....thanks Boxer and Obama....I now have to pay for every illegal immigrant and bum off the street who is too lazy to work.

Since: Dec 09

Torrance, CA

#22 Sep 2, 2010
CASSANDRA wrote:
Yep. My employer Blue Cross Anthem Family plan went up 20.5% on my last paycheck. What else can I do except vote out incumbents?
<quoted text>
Exactly. We have to vote on the economy -- all those other issues are secondary. The economy is awful, so why keep any of these people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 1 hr Brittle Fingers 17,233
News Hemet Doctor Accused Of Sexual Battery (Nov '07) 20 hr Anonymous 69
News California can't hide police misconduct any more 21 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Cleveland smacked the taste outta the Warriors ... 21 hr Go Blue Forever 4
AM/PM commute to and from Orinda?! Mon Tsadi 1
News Man shot, another wounded in Hayward (Sep '09) Mon Livelaughlove08 9
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) Mon Tiffany Chance 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moraga Mortgages