Bay Area arts, entertainment picks, Feb. 3

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

Berkeley's Freight & Salvage presents a tribute to the music of Duke Ellington with performances by Faye Carol, Kellye Gray, Ed Reed and the Marcus Shelby Jazz Orchestra.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I like to go down to Fisherman's Wharf and watch the homeless, SF tourism rep's accost and badger the tourists for change and cash, it's funny how they look around bewildered, like is this really happening here....YES, WELCOME TO LOVELY SAN FRANCISCO.....SURPRISE.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 39 min Go aways 5,004
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr see the light 18,872
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr lazy posts 200,590
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr lazy posts 15,963
New vision taking shape for area around Oakland... Fri April 5
Canada tops in key measures of scientific literacy Fri Michael 1
Indictment in CHP copter laser shining in Oakland Thu Just Wonder'n 1
•••

Moraga News Video

•••
Moraga Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Moraga Jobs

•••