Gary Bogue: New bird feeder: Why won'...

Gary Bogue: New bird feeder: Why won't birds use it?

There are 2 comments on the San Jose Mercury News story from Jan 28, 2011, titled Gary Bogue: New bird feeder: Why won't birds use it?. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

I've had a finch sock bird feeder hanging for a few months, and I sometimes see 4-5 birds on it - particularly in the winter months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

Liberty is Freedom

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2011
If you want to attrack more birds, do more laundry.

All those lovely "DRYER EXHAUST VAPORS" help the enviorment and permote good health, If you want to enjoy a longer life, just stand by your dryer exhaust and breath deeply, it is good for you and the birds too.

California Air Resourced Director "Warren Hawkins" recommends heavy inhalation of dryer exhause vapors at least 3 to 5 times a week for minnimum of 1 hour, permots good respitory health, and incrases life span.

I remember following "Warren Hawkins" advice, my grandfather a week before he died from respitory failure said, "Yep that "Warren Hawkins" from Air Resources is one smart guy. I never felt better."

As I held him I held him in my arms next to the dryer exhaust vent to help him get his last breath of recommended dosage of lifes precious medicine GOOD HIGH QUALITY DRYER EXHAUST.

Liberty is Freedom

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2011
!. Freedom of Speech

Were they playing base ball in 1776 ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Incomes rise across S.F., except for African Am... 4 hr Marcus washington 33
News Hells Angels to Celebrate 50th in Oakland (May '07) 12 hr rodger whitley 386
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Haolechef 20,171
Leading NFL Statistical Model Wed LeeBalto 1
News Roadshow: BART doors are not like elevators -- ... (Sep '14) Mon livermore 2
News Arsonist hurled object to ignite fire at Planne... Oct 4 Your Ex 14
News Court access is key for judicial candidates (May '10) Oct 4 Nan 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moraga Mortgages