Construction to shut down Moraga Road

Construction to shut down Moraga Road

There are 2 comments on the Ledger Dispatch story from Jun 5, 2008, titled Construction to shut down Moraga Road. In it, Ledger Dispatch reports that:

St. Marys Road might need to be temporarily renamed St. Marys Highway - or St. Marys Parking Lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger Dispatch.

SaveMoraga

South San Francisco, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2008
It has been rough, especially at night. People have been good but I'm wondering when the first SUV will break from the line and make a dash through the construction zone. We've changed our driving patterns to accomodate all this construction.
Hilda

Danville, CA

#2 Nov 19, 2008
Why an SVU?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 56 min None 21,981
Jay’s dispen-sary. Opioids n other stuffs Sun The high one 3
News Oakland man accused of kidnapping 70-year-old l... Jun 11 Jackie 1
News Once a Hollywood heartthrob, Tab Hunter still a... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fa-Foxy 22
News Bay Area city looks to snuff out smoking (Apr '15) Apr '15 MichaelJMcFadden 1
News E-Loan exiting out of loan business (Nov '08) Mar '14 Marlene 2
News Moraga, Orinda: Shift in film festival focus cl... (Nov '13) Nov '13 nova 1

Moraga Jobs

Personal Finance

Moraga Mortgages