Boxer, Fiorina tussle over economy in first debate

Full story: The Reporter
Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer and Republican challenger Carly Fiorina engaged in a sharp exchange Wednesday over who is best suited to guide the country out of recession, with the challenger blaming Boxer for policies "that are devastating the state." The recession and how to turn around California's jobless rate, stuck above 12 percent for months, ... Full Story
Voter

Fairfield, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2010
Florina made HP money. Boxer has cost CA money. Choice is easy - Pizz on you Babsy!
Fire Boxer And FeinSwine

Mill Valley, CA

#2 Sep 2, 2010
Boxer is useless. She's been up there for way too long and our economy and security are collapsing. Boxer is another typical California jerk that the rest of the nation hates!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moraga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 min WARRIOR 19,385
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 49 min KKK Sten Gun 69
Ku Klux Klan Fall Meeting In Humboldt 1 hr KKK Sten Gun 1
Oakland man arrested in stolen car after high-s... 13 hr Disgusted with Oa... 1
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 18 hr PSYCHO 16,916
Oakland Tribune editorial: Public deserves answ... 21 hr OMF 1
Bedbug infestation at Concord apartment buildin... (Oct '13) Oct 22 Concerned Citizen 11

Moraga News Video

Moraga Dating
Find my Match

Moraga Jobs

Moraga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moraga News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moraga

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]